𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝘼𝙭𝙚𝙡

Start from the beginning

"I'm doing this to protect her! Can't you understand?!" Father sneered.

Protect me? Bitch please, you don't even know my favourite food.

"I can't understand your logic honestly." Lazarus muttered with a scratch to the bridge of his nose, as I finally entered the room with my small bag and approached my mate with a smile.

"I took everything, we can go." I announced happily, making him smile back before placing his hand on my lower back to lead me outside.

"Are you sure you want to leave Diana? You want to leave us?" Father asked again skeptically.

"You didn't ask that when you brought many marriage hands in this household to ask my hand. Be glad Anastacia and Patrick aren't here to start a fight with me, I will leave because the castle is my home now. Take care." I hissed before walking outside with Elliot following me, while I glanced at nana waving at me with a smile as I blew a kiss in her direction.

"No way! That's so cool!" I gushed while twinkling my eyes at Lucien in astonishment, as he flipped through his spell book to find more interest magic tricks to teach me in his spare time, while I could hear other wizards and witches downstairs practising their own magic from afar.

We already were back home after a few hours of exploring the village, and Lazarus had some royal duties to attend to. And of course I didn't want to sleep early tonight, so he sent his lovely best friend to babysit me.

And trust me, I'm not complaining. Best babysitter ever.

His eagle Axel placed his feet on my shoulder this whole time, paying attention completely to our conversation like a good boy while screeching sometimes to his human, making Lucien glare at him in annoyance as he got distracted while reading ancient texts.

"I already gave you your worms Ax, stop complaining like a canary and be quiet, geez." He growled at the mighty bird, making Axel show his wings as a playful threat while parting his beak.

"Another reason why me and Axel are best buddies, you love eating worms don't you?" I giggled softly while petting his head, making sure not to do it aggressively as he was a dangerous bird, as he scratched his feathers in agreement.

"Stupid eag, he's more of a bratty flesh than a powerful eye from the sky. Always wants to eat and eat and eat." Lucien rolled his eyes.

"I guess we are twinsies baby Axel, aren't we a pair of foodies?" I smirked mischievously, as he climbed in my head in the process and screeched happily while staying on top of my head.

Never knew an eagle would like me, how funny.

"Now, I will do test you my firefly. Let's make this spell lesson more fun. Can you tell me what does a potion of hibiras do?" He asked strictly.

"A hibiras potion is made out of a mixture of poisonous hibiscus flowers, which can sedate and drug a dragon trainer and kill a human in mere seconds. It's venom is ten times worse than of a snake, and can weaken a real dragon to the point where their elemental powers are suppressed."

"Good girl, 10 out of 10."

"I didn't even know dragons existed till now, can we even see one?"