𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝘼𝙭𝙚𝙡

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Yayy, I don't have to waste my energy here hehe.

"O-Okay." Mother mumbled softly in submission, already sounding defeated from his words clearly, while Lazarus held a victorious smirk.

Father didn't say anything as his fists were still clenched while he looked at me with a glare, making me roll my eyes before giving Lazarus a squeeze too.

"Why don't you go get your jewellery pieces love? I'll wait for you here." He whispered to me softly with a sly grin.

"Okay, brb." I used Oliver's words again with the sudden thought, before quickly heading upstairs to the real nostalgic way towards my previous cave, finally missing some part of this house once and for all.

I jogged towards my wooden door and took in the same vanilla smell of my room in ecstasy, seeing my bed and all the things in them in the exact same place as I had left it in, making me smile before I headed towards me cupboards to get the jewellery pieces I saved for myself and only myself.

I'll give these to Cynthia and Amelia instead, they'll love this as a present.

I scanned for some saved gold coins I might have collected over the years, immediately finding a few of them and tucking them into a small pouch and grabbing some regular clothes of my own to wear in the castle, also taking some books I have yet to finish.

It didn't take me a while to pack as I decided not to take many things, before leaving the room after giving it a once last look and sighing to myself in reminiscing, and finally heading out the door.

"How do I not know that you will harm her?" I heard my father boom downstairs with his own authoritative voice, making me stop on my tracks while eavesdropping on the conversation.

"I won't, that's the point." I heard Lazarus state firmly.

"Just trust him honey, she's not with just any man. She's with the King himself, she'll be safer with him than any man to exist at this point." Mother pleaded.

"For all I know he could've kidnapped her instead and is holding her captive, maybe she's forcing herself to say these things on his orders. Do you even love her? Or are you trying to use her?" Father growled menacingly, making me want to snort at this theory then and there.

"I love every inch of her with everything I can offer." Lazarus spoke confidently.

Guess he can get cuddles tonight.

"Don't say that! Do you want to get punished for uttering words against our royalty?! You'll only get into serious and deep trouble from this." Mother panicked.

"I have no time to punish my Queen's family members because of their words and opinions towards me, and I don't intend to hurt anyone related to her. She can decide what she wants to do with her family, she's an adult. You can doubt me all you want, in the end she's not coming back." Lazarus pointed out.

"Of course she will come back, this is her home." Father argued.

"If you think so like this, why don't you just ask her for once what she wants instead of deciding things for her?" Elliot growled.

𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐒|✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें