Chapter 1

Sarawat's P.O.V.

I was in the waiting room of the hospital, my dad already entered the room where my grandfather was resting, I wanted to sleep but the smell in that room was so terrible that I constantly had to keep my handkerchief close to my nose.

"Sarawat, he wants to talk to you" my father said as he got out of the room. I stood up and entered, I looked at my father and thought that he was probably going to stay but that coward closed the door and waited outside

"Sarawat... we both know... that your father won't be a worthy heir... my hopes will probably die with me... but I want you to promise me that you will make me proud... I know that you aren't a coward like your... dad..." my grandfather said looking at me with his ice cold eyes.

"I promise" I said and patted his hand. He nodded and told me that I could leave. I opened the door and started walking away

"Don't you want to stay a little more Sarawat?" my dad asked

"If you want to stay here and cry you don't need my permission father, I have something more important to do" I replied and left the building. A driver was waiting for me, he gave me my coat since that day was pretty cold and I got into the car. 

"Where would you like to go sir?" I was about to tell him an address but then I saw my father running to the car and getting in pushing me on the other side.

"The old factory, now!" my father shouted, the driver immediately understood that it was something important and started the engine. 

"What's going on?" I asked, he didn't reply and picked his phone from his pocket. he was clearly nervous, as he found the number he was looking for he immediately called and waited

"Pick up!.... ai Mil, stop what you are doing now, stop it! w... what? How is it possible!?... well... thank you..." he put his phone back into his pocket and looked away

"Are we still going to the old factory sir?" the driver asked him

"Yes... at least I have something that might change your mind Sarawat..." my father said looking at me.

We needed several minutes to reach that place... the old factory, it was a large abandoned building, there was nothing inside and people just didn't want to go there, my grandfather was pretty proud of that place... he used to get rid of the corpses of the so called traitors right there... 

The car entered the large parking and stopped near the entrance of the old building

My father got off the car and put on his coat, he then looked at me and closed his eyes for a few seconds

"Sarawat... I don't want to do this... and I still hope that I don't have to do this... tell me what your grandfather told you in that room..." 

I looked at him and smirked

"He told me that you are a coward and that I will be the real heir of the family, I suppose that this is nothing more than you already knew."