Chapter 0 - Prologue.

[ (Y/N)- Your Name (L/N) - Last Name (H/C)- Hair Color]

'There's a lot people in this world with power, maybe it's money, politics, influence or actual super powers... Some don't have any ammount of power. 

For me, it's another case, entirely.'

'My name is (Y/N) (L/N), for almost 2 years I've been known as THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN'

Third Person POV

'Man, I really gotta stop narrating things to myself, this part of town is too quiet for me to shut up, in my head atleast, just wish that gang would show up... Still, it's been so long since all of that happened...'

(Y/N) holds his webs tight, as he drops down to street level, passing through the cars like they're nothing, he throws himself on a pole, and spins himself upwards, as he reaches the peak of his jump, he re-charges his web-shooter, putting in a new cartige...

'I can still remember making these, then the web-fluid, then the tracer....' 

(Y/N) drops down doing a backflip, and uses his speed to shoot himself foward quickly, blazing above the cars and people in the streets, he starts to web-swing again, in a quicker phase.

'I still remember being a... well, asshole, before I lost Uncle Ben, it's always hurtful for me to look back, I-I've... lost a lot... But I've been making up for what I've done... I just wish I had some better memories to look back at, hell, I barely had any friends, only Harry, Randy and Sona, and God knows how much I've had to do to make amends to them... I've pratically lost contact with Ahri or Eve... I don't even know what happened to Akali or Kai...' 

As (Y/N) continues to swing, he stops at the stop of a radio tower, looking above the city, and at his phone, looking at the time, he lifts his mask up, revealing most of his face.

'I just wish I could go back, and fix things... I screwed up, but I know, I'll make things right, for everyone. And it's getting a bit late, I promised Aunt May that we'd watch some old video tapes, so we can spend more time together since I keep 'working so hard'...' 

(Y/N) looks at his cellphone's wallpaper, it's him, Ben and May, it brings him back good memories, it's nice to always to see what you're fighting for, even if it hurts. (Y/N) opens a note app, seeing his notes for the day.

-BUY CHEMICALS FOR WEB-F.

-SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT FROM FIORA.

-SONA'S CONCERT (don't forget to give Harry the pen-drive).