Five (Endgame 2023)

Start from the beginning

"I....I can't move." He stammers out as he feels his entire body stiffen up with a cold sensation traveling up his arm and all throughout himself.

The half-masked man swiftly kicks the enemy away, causing him to fall into the wall and slump over into unconsciousness.

The other's look on terrified as the figure's eye's take on a purple rippled effect, staring right at them as if he is hypnotizing them to be afraid.

He simply lifts his finger and lazily points it towards one of the masked men, who instantly screams as he feels his body being torn apart and again. When in actuality, it's just a genjutsu that psychologically tortures you.

As the cultists drops on the floor due to the immense pain, the half-masked individual looks back up at the rest of them.

"I'm what you'll soon experience..."

He slowly lifts his hand up and forward....

"Pain."

He channels chakra from his eyes and through his arm as he uses one of his most deadliest attacks.

神羅天征­ Shinra Tensei

He lets out a repulsive wave of force that blows them back with such power that they crash violently into the wall behind them and even knocks most of them out

The cops look on in amazement as the figure goes over to them and undoes their gags and bindings. He helps each of them up as they try to regain their breaths.

"What I need you all to do is call in the rest of your squadron from outside. Tell them to come pick up the trash here while you recover."

They quickly nod in agreement as they limp out the room one by one, with two of them carrying their dead comrades in their arms.

The hero's senses alert him of an upcoming attack from behind, causing him to duck under a punch from a heavily injured cultist.

"How DARE you come here and show yourself. Do you have any idea what you-ACK!"

The main cultist feels himself being grabbed by the throat as he is lifted off his feet and looks down at the dark hero.

"What were you all doing here?"

The villains chuckles as he tries to regain some air from the hand tightening around his throat.
"We....We are here to....spread the good word of our king."

The figure brings the masked cult's face closer to him. "What king?"

The cult member simply laughs as he tries to punch the black-clothed hero in the temple, but the man simply grabs the cultist's wrist with his free hand and easily breaks his arm with a loud SNAP!