FWS 1

(So, this is FWS, from the hints I gave 😆)

"Happy 18th birthday, Jungkook!" Jungkook's parents says, showing him his cake. He smiled, leaning in and blowing the fire off.
"Yay!" Mrs Jeon says, hugging her son tightly.
"When will I get the words, mom?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow as he stared at his wrist. His parents laughs, shaking their heads.
"Don't worry about that, baby, we should celebrate first, you just have to wait, okay?" Mrs Jeon says, cutting the cake. Jungkook smiles, nodding.

"Don't you think this words is enough?" Taehyung says, showing his wrist. His friends stared at it, smiling and nodding.

I hope my soulmate would take care of me.

"Of course, don't you like to meet your soulmate?" Jin asks, raising his brow as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulder.
"Pfft, I don't care about soulmate things" He says, rolling his eyes.
"Choose a good word, Tae... Your words might hurt your soulmate" Jin says, looking at him worriedly.
"Pfft, my first word are... "

Jungkook looks at his wrist, waiting. Their celebration had been finished and he enjoys it. He groans, cupping his wrist as he feels a burning sensation. After a few minutes, he removed his hand and he suddenly feels sad.

I think he'll be a burden!

His mood changed, after being happy, he became sad. The door opens and he was met with his mother. He gasps, hiding his hand with the blanket.
"You got the words?" Mrs Jeon asks, sitting down on his bed. She was about to grab Jungkook's hand, but he hid it further.
"N-no, it's not yet there, mom" Jungkook says, laughing. Mrs Jeon stared at him with a frown, but later nodded.
"Hmm... Take a rest, okay?" Mrs Jeon says, kissing Jungkook's forehead before she turned his lamp off, walking out with one last smile.

"Good night... "