Krist shivered at the same time as he walked to his bed, looking at the screen of his phone: "What do you mean, my mom is here right now? And you left her alone with the queen?" Singto shrugged and said in a sulking voice: "I wanted to speak to you. Alone." Krist smiled a little and laid on the bed, missing the warmth that was supposed to be here with him but who was watching him through the phone only. He leaned against the headboard, wrapping his arms around a pillow while he gazed at the screen. Singto smiled at him and asked: "How was work today?" Krist gave out a tired smile: "I smiled so much that my cheeks hurt." Singto's gaze softened because even though his mate's cheeks hurt since he smiled so much, he was still smiling tenderly at Singto. The prince's fingers twitched to touch his mate's said cheeks but he was so far away.

"The fans over here look very happy with the news too. Even the staff came to congratulate me.", Krist was saying but he stopped talking and yawned. "Sleepy? Go ahead. Get under the covers.", Singto urged him. After getting comfortable under the blankets, Krist picked his phone up again and said sleepily: "P'Yui said that I can do a live with you whenever we are both free. Help in advertising our series." He continued to speak about the live and Singto laughed when the omega fell asleep just like that. "Goodnight, Kit.", he whispered softly at the phone before he cut off the call. He then sighed, placing his arms behind his head as he plotted his next actions. He then went to sleep with a satisfied smile on his face. Impulsive prince? Who? Him? Of course not. And yet, his actions would prove to be exactly that. Impulsive. Not that he cared.

On his next day off, he slipped away from his bodyguards and thanked Sebastian for the preparations before he headed for the airport. His manager was currently looking for him before he was supposed to be doing this live with his mate. But he did not have to do the live since he was going to be at his side in a few hours. He smiled and followed the steward to the private jet. He spent the hours in air sleeping and when he reached firm ground again, he lost no time to head for his mate. Right to the sets. The staff went silent with shock at his unannounced arrival. The prince was here!! Soon, they scrambled to meet him and he raised his hands, smiling while he searched for his mate. Where was Krist? At the same time, P'Yui ran towards the crowd, speaking on her phone. "I am pretty sure it is as I said!! Wait, yes.. You don't need to look for him. He is here."

Singto's manager sighed in relief from the other side of the phone. P'Yui chuckled and said: "We should have expected that from him." She talked a little more and then watched how Singto was doing his best to get out of the crowd. She rolled her eyes and waved at Krist's bodyguard to help him. When Singto saw the bodyguard and Krist's manager, he grinned. "So, where is he?", he asked eagerly. "In the other room.", said the woman and Singto followed her instantly. She opened the door and waved Singto inside. Krist was so absorbed into his phone that he did not notice that someone was now into the room. Singto leaned against the door and gazed at his mate who was watching something on his phone with a sweet smile on his face.

 Singto leaned against the door and gazed at his mate who was watching something on his phone with a sweet smile on his face