Sick day

Request by @Ladykato

sorry for the long hiatus

This morning you woke up feeling very weak but heavy at the same time. You saw the clock right a side from your bed which wrote "10:46 am", shoot! Leon must be already gone, your let out a bit of a loud groan from your raspy sick voice which made you cough a bit. Your eevee jumped to your bed to greet you but as soon as it saw you worried eyes crawled to it as it made a few low sounds, you petted it's head a bit as you said in a low raspy voice "It's ok Eevee, I'm just a bit sick" you coughed a bit and latter on sneeze which made you groan again. It's so terrible feeling sick! You feel so miserable to the point where you can't do anything thanks to the pain and how weak you physically feel, you should text Leon and pray that he will see those messages soon.

Y/N: Hey Leon! I hope work is going great for you today, I unfortunately woke up very Sick today and can't really move... Eevee is making me company in the meantime :) hope everything goes well today, I love you!

You sent the message and plopped your phone into your chest as you looked at the ceiling just feeling more miserable and not to mention some tummy ache which made you painfully sigh, but not so long after your phone vibrated, you looked up at your phone resting in your chest and saw a text from Leon

Leon: Oh no! I'm sorry dear I will try my best to get out early to see if I can help you out, it pains me to hear that and know that I'm not there to help you. I'll text you if I'm on my way, love you <3

Y/N: Aww Leon that's so sweet of you but don't stress yourself, it's no emergency, just stay calm

After that no more replies came in which you assumed he went back to work, so you placed your phone on the small table a side your bed, you looked at the ceiling some more with Eevee on your chest and sometime when you didn't noticed you went back to sleep.

You woke up a few hours later (around 2-3 hours maybe) and find a delicious aroma invading the room, your tummy aches were not appreciating that aroma too well but you could not deny that it was very good at some point, you wanted to check where that smell was coming from but after some tries filled by you feeling weak and heavy at the same time you could only get to sit down, not so long after the door opened a bit and you turned your head to look who it was, Leon was the one who came into the room with a tray filled by a bowl who had some steam coming out of it, a cup and a bottle that definitely looked like medicine. As you saw Leon come into the room your were indeed a bit shocked and the only words you could let out your mouth was "You came?" He turned to look at you as he put the tray on the small table at the side of your bed  "Of course I came dear, I wasn't going to leave you here alone while you're this sick" he said looking on a drawer and taking out a  thermometer to then sit beside you on your bed "I actually arrived a bit ago but you were sleeping, how are you feeling by the way" you looked at him with dead eyes and simply said "sick", Leon giggled for a bit "I can see that, what are you feeling?" You looked around the room for a bit and then looked at him again "I have a stomach ache and my throat is killing me" you said in your raspy voice "not to mention weak" you added, Leon looked at you with sad eyes and leaned a bit towards you "open your mouth honey" he said as You complied, he placed the thermometer in your mouth as you closed it "Before arriving here I told Sonia you weren't feeling well which she cooked you this soup for you, I also stopped to get you some medicines" you only smiled and then noticed that the thermometer was done, Leon took it out of your mouth and looked at it and made a frowning face "its 39.4 C, you definitely have a fever" he put the thermometer away and grabbed the bowl full of Sonia's soup "I know you have stomach pains but at least try to eat a bit" you really didn't want to but you knew it was the best for you so you tried, Leon gave you at least three spoonfuls of soup and then you told him you couldn't eat more, the soup was delicious but your stomach was not taking it, Leon sighed and nodded as he put the bowl away, he then leaned to you and kissed your head as a smiled crawled to your face but then Leon said something that made that smile vanish "I know you're going to hate me for this, but you have to take the medicine", he reached for the bottle with a spoon and served a bit of medicine on it which then placed it in front of you "open wide" said Leon but you hesitated at first "Come on sweetheart this will make you feel better! I know it taste horrible but I have some Roserade tea so you can was the taste off from your mouth" you took into consideration that last part and sighed as you opened your mouth and took the medicine, which made you let out a loud "BLEGH!" Leon laughed at reached for the cup who had the tea for you to drink it which at that point you didn't care if your stomach would like that or not, you were not letting that taste stay in your mouth any longer.

After sometime you stared feeling very sleepy and you couldn't help but to lay down slowly with Leon's help, he looked at you with a warm smile and you did too "Hey Leon" you said "Yes?" A bit of silence entered in the room until you spoke again "thank you for taking care of me" Leon smiled a bit wider when you said that and leaned down to kiss your forehead "Don't mention it dear, now please, take some rest love" and not so long after you feel asleep