Give me attention please!

You love Leon with all your heart but even though you don't say it out loud, it kinda bothers you how much the famous life does take out his time. He gets home very late and leaves very early, you know that is not Leon's fault because it is his job after all but you can't help but feel grumpy and a bit jealous.

You would watch his battles on Tv, he always looked fantastic and so dazzling, you also watched his interviews and it always made you happy to listen to his voice and not to mention just watching him how happy he looked... but you can't help to feel a bit sad because you rarely see that in person since he is always so busy and the more you thought about that the more sad you felt and not to mention how much more you miss him.

You were laying on the couch watching Tv but you were not paying attention to it, Before you could even notice it was very late, it was 1am to be specific, you heard the door open and you just glanced at it and see your beautiful boyfriend Leon coming through it, He surely was surprised to see you up at this hour "Hey honey, what are you doing up at this hour?" He said, you looked at him with a lazy smile and just raised both of your arms as a sign to carry you, Leon understood immediately what you wanted and he did what you desired, He carried you bridal style and sat you on his legs as soon as he sat on the couch. "Now honey, tell me why are you up this late? Having trouble sleeping?" He said kissing your cheek, your lazy smile was gone as soon as you stared talking "Well... to be honest... ummm..." it was hard at first to say since you thought it was embarrassing and at the same time ridiculous to say but when your eyes met his you build up your courage and said it "I... miss you! Your work takes up so much time that it does not leave a time for us, you get home late and you go to work early... I know it's your job as a Champion but I can't help but to feel lonely sometimes... so, I thought if I stayed up late I could at least share some minutes with you" Leon's expression was a mix between shock and concern, there was silence for a minute until you stared to speak with your shameful expression "I know it's not your fault Leon... but I can't help but feeling like this" Leon gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and then one on your mouth "Oh (Y/N) I'm so sorry, I didn't know this was affecting you so much... I've had so much work that I did not notice" You gave him a sad and tried to say something but you got cut off by him "I've missed you too (Y/N)... I promise I will do my best to spend more time with you" Leon stared to think for a few second and his expression changed completely into joy "I got it! Why don't you come with me to the Gym and we train our Pokémons together, in my break we could eat somewhere and spend the rest of the day together! What do you say honey?" That idea sure took you by surprise and got you rushing your thoughts on what to reply "I... Leon that's sounds wonderful but I don't want to bother while you work" you said concerned "Nonsense my love! You never bother! In fact, it would make me more than happy to have some great company by my side" he said nuzzling his nose in your neck making you to chuckle and just have a bright smile as you talked to him "Fine, Fine I'll go" you said with chuckle here and there since he kept nuzzling you neck "Fantastic" Leon said to later on kiss you from a sweet and soft to a strong and passionate kiss.

As you departed from the kiss the two of you go to the bedroom, as Leon takes off his Champion uniform to put on some more comfortable clothes, you're just laying on the bed using your Rottom phone not paying much attention to your surroundings until you feel a hand run through your back and you lifted your head up to see him and you began to talk about nothing until you both fell asleep