Please come back

Request by: @slushierat

It's been a few weeks now since you and Leon broke up, it has has been a few weeks since you step a foot into your old home. Once you broke up with Leon you didn't have the strengths to do absolutely anything, Nessa let you stay in her place for the time being especially because she got worried for the both of you, you bearly speak, eat, get out of bed, you cry every single day, you feel weak, in short words it's been rough.

Your breakup with Leon was not due to a fight or a miss understanding, it was nothing like that. You just talked to him and hates yourself more than anyone since then. You just said that this wasn't working and left, god! You wish you could go back in time and keep your mouth shut cause look at you now.

Leon in the other hand was debatably worse than you, why? Cause he was still staying in the old house, the one you and him shared, the one where you spend your time together most of the time, The one that has the bed where your scent is still there. Leon stopped going to meetings, the coliseum is temporarily closed, he didn't even responded to calls or text messages not even the ones of his family and friends. Leon was a huge mess, his hair was a mess, he had eye bags under his eyes, his eyes were puffy due to the crying, he only fed his Pokémons but he rarely fed himself.

One day you were exhausted of feeling this way and wanted to see his face again, you wanted to touch him again, you wanted to kiss him again, so you simply cleaned yourself a bit and went to see him, he didn't knew but you didn't care, you walked to the house hoping he was there and knocked on the door... no answer... you knocked again... no answer... "Leon?" You called with one last knock and it didn't even took a minute for him to open the door with eyes that were just full of hope that he wasn't hearing things. Once he opened the door you got to see him... he looked like a mess and that pained you, you saw him pity to his eyes and couldn't help but to tear up, Leon got a bit startled once you stared crying but he simply hugged you close as you only said "I'm sorry...! This is all my fault..." Leon shook his head with a few tears running down his cheek "no no it's not (Y/N) I..." he stopped talking to pull away but held your hand "come inside" You nodded and followed him.

The house was a mess, it hasn't been cleaned in a few weeks... when you broke up with him... he took you to what used to be the bedroom and you and he shared, it feels good to be here. You both sat on the bed and just looked at each other in silence for some time until you broke the silence "...I'm sorry for everything" Leon shook his head "I don't blame you (Y/N) it's not your fault, I'm the one who failed" you shook your head "no! I... I was just weak! I should've kept my stupid fucking mouth shut-" you were getting frustrated with yourself until Leon held your shoulders "hey hey! No, you are not weak and you did what was right for you, I will never blame you for that- in fact i respect it and understand it" you stayed in silence and eventually spoke again "...then I think I made a mistake" he looked at you surprised and then you spoke again "I have been feeling so terrible and miserable since we broke up... I hate feeling like this, I don't want to keep feeling like this... I miss you so much" Leon began to tear up a little bit and just hugged you "I've missed you too... so much" you hugged him back "let's try again then..." he nodded as he kept hugging you but eventually you patted away a little to just kiss his lips, it felt so good to kiss him again and you both stayed there for a while.

A month passed since Leon and you came back together, and it has been weird, the first two weeks were great, touching his face, hair, lips, body all over again was definitely a fantastic feeling but once he stared working again, you have not seen him since, you understand he is busy and was doing what he needed to do, but you felt left out and forgotten, you were sad and felt like shit... you laid down on your side of the bed and simply stared crying silently at first but eventually it got worse. Around 2 am Leon came back home and he was very quiet thinking you were asleep but once he reached the bedroom he could hear sniffs and sobs, Leon got scared knowing it was you and entered quickly "(Y/N)!? Are you alright!? Did something happened?" You continued crying and Leon just sat beside you and carried you bridal style to sat you on his lap "honey please, what's wrong?" You squeaked a bit when he carried you but eventually just cried quietly with a few sniffs here and there "...I feel awful" you said "why? What happened?" Leon said "...I feel left out?" Leon looked at you confused "left out? Of what?" You looked at him and sighed "of you" Leon looked shocked and blinked a few times "what do you mean baby?" You sighed "Leon... I don't blame you for any of this because I know it's your job and you do what your manager tells you to, but... that dosent remove the fact that I miss you! I want to be with you but you're too busy... this is why we broke up, remember? Ever since we came back I only saw you for two weeks and I haven't seen you this month at all!" More pained tears ran through your cheeks. Leon looked at you surprised but then turned into sadness "I'm so sorry honey... I miss you too and I wish I could stay with you everyday and every second" he sighed stayed quiet for sometime and so did you "I love you so much... but this pains me Leon, it's torture... maybe coming back wasn't a good idea..." you thought out loud that last part by accident and Leon looked pained and held you closely "NO PLEASE! Don't leave again please!" He held you tightly against his chest "please... I'll cancel meetings, I'll cancel events, I'll do anything just don't go please!" You were left speechless but couldn't help to feel sad and sorry for him, you hugged him back "it's ok... I won't leave, I promise". You I held him close and after that day he stared coming home at a good hour most days which you were absolutely ok with that.