Cold day

*NOTE* this Story takes place after you beat Leon and you become the champion and Leon works at the Battle Tower
.
.
.
The weather has been very cold lately, you've been freezing all day even when you were at the gym fighting with other trainers, you wore at least a sweater that could even if it was a little bit to warm you up even though it wasn't doing much. You were dying to go home and cuddle with your beautiful partner Leon and warm you up, but sadly you were so filled with work that you had no choice but to wait until it was over.

On your breaks you checked your phone noticing that Leon has texted you saying 'how much he misses you' and 'that he will arrive home a bit early than you', just talking to him even though it was just via text, you wanted to go home and just hug him and shower his face with kisses. As you were thinking about those beautiful things a security guard told you that it was time for you to head out and fight with some other challenger which made you sigh a bit now that you were very tired and just stepping out of your break room to the gym halls you could feel the cold weather kicking in your body.

FINALLY! You could go home and see Leon, you changed into your clothes and grabbing your bag to head out, you did not live far from the gym so there was no point in taking a flying taxi, the thing is that while walking the cold got a bit worse and you couldn't handle it and stared walking a lot faster. As soon as you got home and opened the door and saw Leon on the couch with a sweater using his phone but then he looked up to see you just arriving home.

"Hey (Y/N)" he got up to hug you and kiss your cheek but as soon as he touched you he noticed how your face and every part of your body was freezing, "Oh my God (Y/N), you're freezing!" You just gave him a tired smile "I guess I am... I'm very tired and cold" you said laying your head on his chest, he pats your head for a bit and says to you "I'll give you a warm bath you can heat yourself for a bit and relax" he grabbed your hand and went to the bathroom to prepare the tub, as the hot water was running Leon helped you to take off carefully your clothes, as soon as you were done removing your clothes, you entered slowly into the tub and you couldn't help to let go a relief sigh which Leon just chuckled for a bit and helped you to wash your hair and body which it was so relaxing.

He then helped you to get out of the tub and dry yourself, you went to put some comfortable and warm clothes as you laid on your bed which Leon followed you. You two stared cuddling and giving each other kisses here and there but there was a point where your tiredness hit you and without you nor Leon noticed you feel asleep quickly which your beautiful boyfriend fixed a bit the sheets that were falling from your arms and kissed your head one last time saying "Goodnight my beautiful champion" and after that you two were asleep.