I huff, siguro sasabihin na niya ang nalaman niya sa investigation. Sayang naman.

While we are walking by the corridor, girls are gawking and their jawdrops at these two gorgeous men beside me. They don't care about me, though. And I don't want their attention, I never crave for it in my whole life. Except, for his attention only. I sigh for the nth time.

I want to get rid of my feelings on him. Pero paano kung lagi ko naman siyang kasama? He's like a gum stuck to me but it's the kind of dirty gum and you want to get rid of it fast. Unfortunately, I can't.

We arrived at the restaurant and the waiter welcomes us and points the table—maybe Rouge or maybe HE reserved it—on the corner. Rouge is in front of me and Marsan is beside me again. The food is ready to served, maybe it was reserved earlier, too.

Rouge and Marsan eat in a hurry. While I calmly pick at my food. It's a carbonara and pizza and I don't find why we would eat in a hurry. They finished their food in just five minutes and Marsan—oops, I saidh his name, ughh— went outside to check the parameters. Rouge stays in front of me.

"Rouge, can you tell me why the need to protect me?"

"No, Iyah, I told you a hundred times that you don't need to know. Don't worry about it."

When I finished my food, we stayed for a little while and then we went back to the university for our training.

As soon as I changed in my dobok, Stephanie went to me and bombarded me so many questions. Jonel look at me with a grin.

"Are you and Stephen are together now?"
"Why did you kiss?"
"Is it good?"
"Do you like my brother, too?"
"When did you fall in love?"
"Are we going to celebrate it now?"
"But why Rouge was angry with manok?"

None of it was answered by me. I just sigh and walk pass her and I'm aware she's staring at me.

"Answer me, Française. Stephen isn't answering me din!"

"Calm down, bata!" Tinig iyon ni Jonel kaya nagsimula na naman sila sa bangayan nila kahit obvious naman na gusto nila ang isa't isa.

"Huwag ka makialam dito, Jojo Tanda!"

"My name isn't Jojo and I'm not old, I'm very young and handsome."

"Huh! And very gay!"

"You just said that for me to kiss you. No wonder you ask Française if the kiss was good."

Puspusan na ang training namin ngayon sapagkat malapit na ang tournament. Araw-araw na rin ang aming training at kailangan magjogging sa umaga sa kanya-kanyang subdivision na tinitirhan.

We start warming-up, followed by jogging then stretching and splitting. Pinaalala ni coach ang 40 kinds of kicks na dapat namin gawin at idemonstrate.

1. Axe kick

We simultaneously strive to kick in front of me, raising right   my whole leg and kicking it downward

2. Push Kick
The right leg on my bag goes forward and pushes in the front with a powerful kick.

3. Front Snap Kick
I strive to kick in front of me, raising right leg and kicking the feet downward like a snap

4. Side Kick
I turn to my side and raise my leg up to my knee and stretching to kick sideward.

5. Inside Crescent
We raise our right leg and wave it from right to left.

6. Outside Crescent
We raise our left leg and wave it from left to right.