16

no one pov

"thank you." taehyung said getting out of the taxi, that was parked right outside the gate of the farm. the driver nodded and drove away, leaving taehyung to open the gate and walk down the driveway.

'i cant turn back now.' tae thought as he opened the gate and walked in towards the barn. 

within 10 minutes the ash blond was standing in front of the building. filled with animals and their loud noises. he took in a deep shaky breath as he saw his target by the back corner. jungkooks back was turned towards the younger, so he couldnt see him walking up to him.

taehyung strutted over to the older. trying to look confidant, but on the inside he was panicking. what if he doesnt want to see me? what if i make a mistake? what if he thinks im joking? what if. what if.

tae shook the negative thoughts out of his head, as he clutched the open sketch book in his hand. he stopped his walking about 10 feet away from the older. with a calming breath, or thats what it was supposed to be, he started to talk.

"jeon jungkook."

-

jungkook was mindlessly doing his work. not really paying attention to the world around him. well until he heard something. something he thought he wouldnt hear again.

"jeon jungkook."

the deep yet soothing voice he knew so well. was he hallucinating? was he actually going crazy?

-

-

"jeon jungkook. look at me."

jungkook whipped his head around. shock clearly written all over his face. oh how much tae wanted to run and hug the older to death. but no, he had something to say.

"t-tae?" jungkook asked, his voice soft yet confused. "what are you doing here?" tae clutched the book in his hand and held his arm out. "i forgot to give this to you." jungkook noticed the book and took it.

he grabbed the book from taehyungs hand, and stared at the page. looking at all the detail and precision. it could easily fool someone to be a black and white photo. but no, taehyung drew it with his own hands.

(option 1)

(option 2)

(option 2)