12

no one pov

"good morning tae, did you sleep well?" namjoon asked as tae walked into the kitchen. tae smiled sheepishly as he remembered sneaking out last night. he nodded. "yes, i did. thank you." namjoon nodded as he passed tae his breakfast.

soon jin came into the kitchen, sneaking a kiss on namjoons cheek. "morning.." jin said as he pulled away from his husband. joon smiled. "morning." tae fake gagged in the back round, receiving a glare from his cousin. "shush." jin said playfully scolding. tae giggled and he started eating his food, luckily it didnt require eggs, which meant sleeping in.

jin made some tea and sat in the living room before he let out a little gasp. "oh, right! tae?" tae turned to his cousin. "yes?" "around 5 or 6ish joon, and i are going out. and i think yoongi is leaving too, so i hope you're ok staying home by yourself. if not you can come with-"

"jinnie, im fine. i can stay here by my self. im not a baby." he said slightly pouting. jin shook his head, smiling. "fine. fine. just checking." tae giggled, digging back into his food.

thoughts started flowing through him. about last night. about jungkooks voice, how beautiful it it. about their kisses. he's never felt like this before, it was strange. having so much affection. he definitely liked it.

then he thought of something.

'the hyungs arent gonna be here. im gonna be by myself. probably lonely...'

tae smiled widely as he thought of something. namjoon noticed his smile, but ignored it. taehyung finished his food quickly, and washed his plate, before saying thank you and running upstairs to change. jin watched from the couch. "whats up with him?" namjoon chuckled, having an idea, but didnt mention it. "i have no idea."

-

tae rushed to his room, closing the door. then he opened his closet, trying to find a simple and cute outfit for the day. he had gotten better at dressing for a farm, but he was still wearing cute clothes, obviously.

he threw on a simple white tee, and some high waisted bell bottom jeans. then he grabbed his brush, and made his hair fluffy, before tying a white bandanna around his head. he put on some chapstick, and slid on his high top basic converse. he did one final check in the mirror before running back downstairs.

 he did one final check in the mirror before running back downstairs

(taes outfit, minus the purse. and add the converse ^)

-

tae was about to run out the door when he was stopped. "where are you going?" jin asked from the couch, looking up from his book that he read one page in. tae wasted no time. "to the barn!" as he almost slammed the door behind him. jin sighed before sipping on his tea. 

the teenage boy jogged to the barn, knowing the person he was looking for would be there. When he spotted a familiar raven head he smiled. "kookie!!" he yelled running to the older.