Chapter Twenty-Five: A Dangerous Affair

"Anthony?"

"Come in"

I heard him shout from his kitchen, so I slowly opened the door and trying not to feel too bad over my actions the past couple of hours.

Who am I kidding, the guilt were washing over me and I couldn't hide it. With heavy steps, I walked over to the kitchen and sat down on one of the tall stools. "Hey babe," Anthony came over to me and was about to kiss me, but I swiftly turned my head away so his lips met my cheeks.

"Whatcha making?" I said before he could comment on what just happened. "Lasagna. Did you talk to Freddie?" he asked me and I gulped. 

"I uh, yes I did"

"And?"

"And what?"

"Well what did he say?" Anthony let out a laugh and tended to the food. "Not much really" I mumbled and started playing around with a thread from my jacket. "Your cheek" I whispered as I saw a little bruise appear on it.

"We need to talk"

"I know" I whispered and let my head down. "Clearly something happened between you two, otherwise he wouldn't just fucking..." Anthony ran his hands through his hair as he started getting more worked up, "fucking kissed you" he waved his hands around.

"What are you not telling me?" he walked over to me again and took my hands in his. I sighed and pulled them away from his. "Anthony, I-I" I stuttered and didn't know what to say. I need to tell him, he doesn't deserve this.

"Just fucking tell me!" he shouted and got up from the stool, knocking it over.

"I slept with him okay?!" I shouted back, in sheer frustration over myself. Anthony froze to the ground as his eyes got big. "When" he whispered, making no other reaction. "Before, Anthony it was before us, I promise" I started to sob as I walked over to him, but he just took few steps back, holding his hand up.

"I can't believe this"

"Anthony please" I pleaded as I rushed over to him, pulling my arms around his back. "I'm sorry, it, it just happened" I whispered against his chest. "Bullshit" he whispered back and pushed me away from him.

"You slept with him and came running back to me, letting me think you were a virgin! What kind of sick person are you Tilly?!" he punched the wall and walked over to the stove, turning it off. "I'm sorry" I sobbed and sat back down on the chair, letting my hands cover my face. 

"Get out" 

"What? Anthony!"

"I said fucking get OUT" he shouted at me, throwing a glass towards the wall, making it explode in millions of pieces. I felt one hit my cheek and I screamed. "Tilly, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean for it t-to hit y-you" Anthony rushed over to me but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me" I exclaimed, took my purse and ran out of his flat.

With tears streaming down my face, I found the nearest available taxi and gave him the address to Freddie's flat.

The rain started pouring down and I the drops racing down the window, as I sniffed. I let my finger trace them as they ran down and before I knew it, we arrived to the flat. "Thank you so much," I mumbled and paid the kind man in the front seat.

I rushed over to the black doors and luckily it was open, so that meant Freddie was home.

"F-Fred?" I stuttered as I walked in with wobbly legs. "Prenter" I coldly said as I saw him sit on the sofa with a magazine in his hands. "Where's Freddie?" I mumbled as I walked over to the kitchen.