Chapter Four: Dear Diary, WTF

I strolled down the stairs and admired the wallpaper surrounding them. The light yellow/goldish were looking so strange to me, but oddly familiar. As if I've been here before. I shook my head and finally reached the end of the stairs. 

I looked out in the room before me and the furnitures were looking quite.. Not modern, but too modern for this time. Or maybe it's because old school stuff were beginning to become popular again. I quietly walked over to the curved red sofa and pushed few pillows away and sat down.

I looked around and saw the black grand piano with a bunch of beautiful goldish drawings,  standing in the corner with a bunch of beer bottles and a lamp. I smiled and slowly walked over to it. It was marvelous, even with the little dents in the keys. I sat down on the stool and let my fingers run over the keys, in the B major scale. 

The sound was breathtaking and I was only playing a normal scale. I puffed and couldn't help but smile. I've never played on a grand piano before, granted, but this is just next level.

I turned my back to the piano and looked around the room again, taking it all in. All the art hanging on the walls were strange but intriguing, even the Jimi Hendrix posters fitted in nicely. He truly did have an eye for art.

I walked over to the kitchen and saw a room with a big dining table and a bunch of chairs around it plus big windows giving it lots of natural light. It wasn't a big deal where I'm from, but in this time and age, it was kinda luxurious and I could appreciate that.

I ran my fingers on the wall as I waltzed back to the kitchen. 

As I opened the fridge, my stomach started to turn. I remembered that I haven't had any food since.. the morning Daniel had made us pancakes. I almost lost control over my legs as I started remembering more and more. I gasped and had to sit down. Luckily there was few stools out here and I quickly jumped up on one, as I started feeling more dizzy.

I can't tell if it's because this dream is getting more and more weird, or the fact that I haven't eaten anything in over a day. I breathed slowly and tried to clear my head.

"Clover, if you don't eat anything soon, you will pass out again" I whispered to myself and sighed. Walking over to the open fridge again and I took the first thing I saw. 

A half eaten sandwich covered with foil. I took it out, closed the fridge door, opened the sandwich and to my relief, it was ham and cheese. I smiled at the little sandwich and devoured it.

This is why you can't lose weight Clover, you eat like a madman, I thought to myself, but decided that I didn't care. Not today. As the sandwich was now gone, I walked back up to my room, I mean his room and realised that my purse was laying on the bed side table.

I ran towards it and poured everything I had in there, onto the bed.

A charger, oh god how I love my past self, or was it future self? I'm not sure, but happy I was. My IPod, I laughed and held it against my heart "yes yes YES" I yelled and popped the earbuds into my ears. I scrolled through the list of songs and decided to play a non Queen song. 

"Elton John it is" I said with a big smile as his delightful voice filled my ears.

I continued rummaged through the stuff I had with me. I opened my small wallet and to my surprise, a £100 fell out of it. I screamed and started dancing around as I held the note in my hands.

"I'm rich!" I shouted as I threw it up into the air and watched it as it slowly glided down onto the bed. I laughed and shook my head. You know, it's a good thing you're alone right now, people would think you've lost it, I thought to myself but nothing could break my good mood right now.