Family Night

"Maze! Truth or dare?" Caroline started. I rolled my eyes.

"Truth."

"Are you a virgin?" I almost choked on the drink.

"Why is that the first question you ask?"

"Hey, you said truth. So, answer or take a shot."

"Yes." I muttered quietly. I didn't have sex. At least, I was a virgin in this life. "Tyler, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to strip into your boxer."

"You just want to see me naked, don't you?" Tyler teased, already taking off his shirt. I had to admit, he had a nice body. He had toned abs.

"Enzo, truth or dare?"

"Dare, bring it on!" I could see Tyler's mischievous smirk.

"I dare you to prank call my dad."

"Aw, so easy." He pulls out his phone and dials the Mayor's phone number. It rung three times before he answered.

"Mayor Lockwood, how can I help you?"

"I'm pregnant. It's your's." Enzo's voice turned girly.

"What?! Who is this?"

"I can't believe you! I thought we had something special!" We were all struggling to ourselves from laughing.

"Listen, I'm sorry if you thought that. I can send you some money for support, but I can't be with you."

"But I love you! Please!"

"I'm sorry, but I already have a family."

"You jerk!" With that, Enzo hung up and we were all laughing.

"Wait a minute," I realized, "Tyler, your dad is cheating on Carol." The laughter stopped. Tyler sighed and sipped on his bottle.

"I'm not really surprised."

"Are you going to tell your mom?"

"I think she already knows. They can't really get divorced anyways."

"Alright, Jeremy, truth or dare?" Enzo asked.

"Truth."

"Lame. Who do you like right now?" Jeremy's face turns red and he chugs the shot. "Damn! That bad?"

"Matt, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Why do you still like Elena?" Everyone except Jeremy and Matt groaned. Great. Now we have to hear Matt obsess over Elena.

"I love her. Even if she's with that Salvatore guy. She made me happy-"

"Alright! Matt, choose a person."

"Fine, Enzo, truth or dare?"

"Hm, I'll go with truth."

"Where did you come from? Like, before you moved in." My eyes widened at his question.

"Oh, I lived with a roommate near the Whitmore College. But my roommate decided to move out. Maze actually helped me out, since I didn't want to live alone."

"Oh, that's cool man. Sorry I was a bit of a jerk before."

"It's no problem. Maze, truth or dare." Knowing Enzo, I decided to go with truth.

"Truth."

"Awww, I was hoping to get a kiss from you."

"Darling, if you wanted a kiss, all you had to do was ask."