new girl pt1 N.R & W.M

Comenzar desde el principio

I knew it was on the same floor as Natashas and Wandas as nick told me he wanted me to be near them in case I needed something and that that floor was the 7th floor.

I found my room and when I opened it I let out an audible gasp at how big it was. It had white painted walls and a huge window overlooking Central Park, a massive bed which surprisingly had pink flowery bedding on it, a big chest of draws, a vanity table, a small chest at the end of my bed, a walk in wardrobe and an en-suite. I was in shock, I'd never had another room other than my cell/communal bedroom in the redroom and it was all so amazing.

I close my door and flop down onto the bed, it felt like I had fallen into clouds. There was a few blankets on my bed which were all pink and fluffy so I grabbed onto and cuddled into it because of how soft it felt.

Surprisingly dreykov had let me have a few things with me, I think this might have been a way to make me trust him or something which didn't work but I let him think it so I could keep them. I saw the bag which fury had given me which I knew contained the few things I owned, one being a small stuffed rabbit called flops which was quite dirty and ragged but I loved him, a small note book and a very small blanket which was basically just a few strings now.

I take them out, placing my blankey and flops on my bed and then putting the note book on my bedside table. "Look at our new room flops," I say to my stuffie while picking him up and showing him the room, I made him nod his head and then put his arms up and then I hugged him against me.

I decided to look in my draws as nick said that there would be clothes because I didn't have anymore than the ones I was wearing which he threw out when I first got to the S.H.E.I.L.D HQ. I open the chest of draws and there was a bunch of kids panties, socks, some black leggings, three pairs of joggers, a few S.H.E.I.L.D sweatshirts and other ones as well as tops and a pair of jeans.

I go into the walk in closet and see a few pairs of trainers and other shoes and a pretty dress, which was just red with flowers on it and was right at the top and flowed at the bottom.

I came out of the closet and as I did I heard a soft knock on my door and Wanda came in. "Hi hunny, dinners ready," she told me and I nodded following her and grabbing flops because I decided he needed to be there.

We go downstairs together and into the kitchen/dinning room. Wanda tells me to go sit down at the table on the seat one over from Natasha and that she would sit in the middle, so I do as I'm told and go sit down, holding onto flops on my lap and under the table.

Wanda serves everyone food, which was homemade pasta bolognaise and I don't think I've ever seen something so good before, at the redroom I only got fed bread with a bit of butter, an apple and water and sometimes if we were lucky we'd get a bit of meat.

I thank Wanda and we all start eating. I wasn't used to eating this much that I got full very quickly so I was only able to eat half of the pasta. Everyone was having there own conversations, none of them paying any attention to me so I just sit there awkwardly, fiddling with flops ears and arms between my fingers.

"Have you finished sweets?" I hear Wanda ask me. "yes thank you, sorry for not finishing it," I reply smiling. "It's ok, don't worry about it. One of the boys will probably finish it tomorrow," she responds with a smile and a bit of laugh to which I return.

I like Wanda, she has a sense of comfort to her which made me feel safe, unlike Natasha who didn't have that sense of comfort she had this cold and scary sense to her making me want to curl into a bawl and cry.