Wooyoung looked down at their intertwined hands. "I'm sorry.. I was.. a bit upset.. so I sort of started to ignore you.. and act like I actually cared about the girls."

"..I noticed." San murmured. "But this isn't all.. what else is going on?"

Wooyoung stiffened and San noticed. "Woo?" San asked, noticing that the male's hands were shaking slightly. "My love.. talk to me.."

Wooyoung looked at San and tears fell down his face. "Don't get mad at me."

"I'm not going to get mad at you Wooyoung."San reassured.

"I-I think I cheated on you." Wooyoung spoke and braced himself for San's yelling.

"What?" San asked in surprise. He thinks he cheated?

"Ch-cheated-"

"How?" San asked tilting his head and trying to understand what Wooyoung was saying.

"Areum.. sh-she.." Wooyoung trembled, "She touched me.. I didn't mean to cheat! I-I told her to stop and she d-didn't stop!" Wooyoung sobbed. "I swear I didn't like it!"

San was holding the prince in his arms with confusion on his face before realizing what the prince was saying. Immediately the male pulled away and placed his hands on top of Wooyoung's shoulders,"Wooyoung did she force you to do something you didn't want to do?"

Wooyoung sniffed and nodded,"I'm s-sorry! I-It won't happen again.. b-but I got so scared.. I should've yelled. I should have pushed her away.. It's my fault." Wooyoung sobbed harshly.

"Wooyoung she sexually assaulted you! That's not your fault! At all!" The knight spoke sternly. "When did she do this to you?" San asked.

"I-In the nursery.. on the first day.." Wooyoung stuttered, still crying and releasing the tears he had been longing to release for ages.

"Fuck." San angrily slammed his fist against the couch cushion causing the prince to flinch.

"W-what-"

"Wooyoung I failed my job." San looked up at the ceiling and tried to stop his own tears from falling. I fucked up.. why is he blaming himself when it's all my fault?

"I didn't go into the room because I thought it was the order of the King.." San groaned and wiped his eyes. "Wooyoung I'm so sorry.. I'm sure you were terrified." The knight frowned and hugged the prince tightly.

Wooyoung hiccuped, feeling a small weight lift off of his chest now that he had talked to San. "I-I still feel so g-gross." Wooyoung managed to stutter out as he cried.

"I'm so fucking sorry.. and you've been dealing with this for a week.. that's why you flinched when I tried helping you undress.." The knight cried softly, hugging Wooyoung close to him. "I won't let this happen to you ever again." San spoke and kissed the prince on the cheek.

The knight pulled Wooyoung into his lap and rocked him carefully. "I'm so sorry love.." San whispered and Wooyoung wrapped his arms around the knight's torso.

・:*:・

The was a knock on the prince's door. that evening when the two of them were supposed to be asleep. Instead, Wooyoung was laying down on his bed and San was carefully rubbing the prince's back.

"I'll get it." San spoke and went to open the door for the prince.

Standing in front of him was Areum.

The princess looked at the knight with disgust. "Um.. where's my husband."

"Your fiance is sleeping." San attempted to close the door on her, but the girl wasn't having it.

"I heard he was sick. Let me in to take care of him."

"The prince has not given you permission to be in this room. I can not let you in." San spoke sternly.

Areum huffed."But I made food-"

"The prince can only have meals prepared by the chefs." San spoke.

"You're being annoying. I need to spend as much time as I can with my fiance before we get married and you're getting in the way of that." She spoke in an angry hushed voice.

"That's unfortunate. However I am just doing my job." San spoke and shut the door on her.

The knight could hear Areum grumble to herself angrily through the door.

"Youngie?" San asked, approaching the prince who was laying on his bed.

Wooyoung turned to San, fear written on his face.

Fuck.. he heard her voice.. San realized. "Woo I'm not going to leave you alone with that girl ever again." San murmured and kissed the prince on the cheek.

"Promise?" Wooyoung asked as San got into bed with the prince and laid down behind him.

"I promise." San wrapped his arms around the prince carefully.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧