Clans And Members (Part 1)

Lightning Clan

Leaders

Alpha- Accaila (Silver and coated fur, a she-wolf. Fresh blue eyes. The main leader of the Lightning Clan and leader of the Achak camp)

Omega (Right-Hand Man)- Whitestorm (A creamy white-colored coat. Second-in-command of the Alpha. Silver eyes)

Deputy (Left-Hand Man)- Astro

Guardians

- Silicon (A brown colored wolf from tail to head. Pink nose and cold blue eyes. Main guardian of the Alpha)

- Redtail (A red and white-colored jacket, sort of resembles a fox. Lush green eyes)

- Firepaw (A ginger coated she-wolf, orange eyes)

- Aval (Gray-colored coat, a white tip at the edge of his tail. Coffee brown eyes)

Elders

- Mashpaw (A silver-coated she-wolf with dark green eyes and deadly scars around her face. The Alpha before Accaila)

- Maku (A charcoal black-furred wolf, with white eyes. A former warrior who lost his eye-sight in battle)

- Nova (An arctic colored she-wolf with dark blue eyes. Mother of Whitestorm and was the former Omega of Mashpaw)

Main Retired Warriors/Mentors

- Lupa (Mentor-A white and dark black colored fur-coat, fresh green eyes)

- Deathclaw (Mentor-A shade of dark purple fur-coat and mint blue eyes. She-wolf)

- Red (Retired Warrior-Just as in the name is a rare red-she-wolf and has a reddish-tawny color to her fur along with dark brown eyes)

- Alexander (Mentor-A blonde colored wolf with amber-red eyes)

- Echo (Retired Warrior-A light brown colored wolf with light yellow eyes)

- Scar (Mentor-Black covered fur with fresh red eyes and is the most ferocious out of all the mentors, with a large scar battered across his eye)

- Halftail (Retired Warrior-Ginger and a white-colored furred she-wolf, light green eyes and lost half of her tail in battle)

- Leafclaw (Mentor-A dark-shade of green fur and brown eyes. She-wolf)

- Shepherd (Mentor-A dark-brown colored fur coat along with black ears and paws. His name is Shepherd because he resembles a German Shepherd)

- 25 More Wolf Mentors/316 More Retired Warriors 

Main Warriors

- Silverclaw (A silver-furred grey-wolf. A deep-black colored iris) 

- Fang (A dark brown furred coat and deadly red eyes, along with very sharp teeth. She-wolf)

- Caesar (Creamy white-colored wolf, has an amazing scent and deep blue eyes)

- Grayclaw (Gray she-wolf, the most beautiful wolf in the clan and daughter of Accailia, with cold blue eyes. Commander of the Warriors)

- Hunter (Ginger coated fur and a bulky wolf with dark brown eyes) 

- 1,200 More Warriors

Main Apprentices

Dustclaw-Apprentice Of Shepherd (Dark-coated fur and ferocious skin. She-wolf with bright orange eyes)

Acrow-Apprentice Of Shepherd (Light-brownish colored fur, gray eyes, and a bulky wolf)

Mino-Apprentice Of Alexander (Blonde colored-fur, ocean blue eyes)

Alisha-Apprentice Of Leafclaw (Silver-coated she-wolf and dark brown eyes)

Rain-Apprentice Of Scar (Second and last daughter of Accailia. Second-most beautiful in the Clan, but she hates being called pretty and wants to be different from her sister. Dark-silver coated fur and lush green eyes)

Mikasa-Apprentice Of Lupa (Black colored-fur, a she-wolf with yellow eyes)

Titan-Apprentice Of Leafclaw (Dark-purple coated fur and silky brown eyes)

Bandit-Apprentice Of Deathclaw (An orange-colored fur coat with fresh blue eyes)

- 216 More Apprentices

Medicine Wolves

- Twilight (Silver-coated fur with dark brown eyes. She-wolf)

- Rogue (Dark brown coated wolf with yellow eyes)

- 20 More Medicine Wolves

- 55 Pups

Earth Clan

Leaders

Alpha- Oakclaw (Dark-brown furred, red amber eyes)

Omega- Nomad (White-colored fur and bright yellow eyes)

Deputy- Nero (Charcoal black fur and lush green eyes. She-wolf)

- 10 Guardians

- 12 Elders

- 4,000 Warriors

- 56 Mentors

-120 Retired Warriors

Main Warriors

- Aspen (Dark-purple coated she-wolf, deadly, bloody red eyes)

- Miso (Bulky arctic wolf, with bright orange eyes)

- 3,000 Warriors

- 65 Apprentices

- 20 Medicine Wolves

Water Clan

Leaders

Alpha- Star (Blonde colored fur and bright blue eyes)

Omega- Saga (Dark black colored fur and yellow eyes)

Deputy- Firelight (Ginger-colored fur and dark brown eyes)

- 16 Guardians

- 15 Elders

- 28 Mentors

- 82 Retired Soldiers

- 1,300 Warriors

- 54 Apprentices

- 32 Medicine Wolves

Shadow Clan-Unknown Members (Only Elders Know Of Their Existence)

Other Clans-Unknow But Are Still Out There

"The Lightning fights against their own. A pup from the Shadows will emerge, and he will be the savior of the groves. Many will die in battle, war will spark, and betrayal will occur. But the one from the Shadows will save them all..."