Outside of the work, her dreams continued being weird. Often she found herself staring at the ocean and crying her heart out. It wasn't something she did deliberately. It was more like her heart doing what it's wanted and she just followed the instructions.

The old woman was there very often and gave her comfort with her hug or by touching her hair while Khushi's head lay on the old woman's lap. She wasn't speaking anymore much to Khushi's surprise. It was like they were both watching the destruction of the Ocean from afar.

Nearly every night, Khushi used to wake up and spend the night with open eyes, because she was afraid of going back and seeing more animals dying and more water moving back. There was so less water that the waves didn't even hit the stones on the cliff anymore.

It was two weeks ago that she started doing embroidery again. It was normal to avoid doing embroidery professional but totally natural to do it in private. Alone in the room, where no one could see her, Khushi just started sewing, not thinking a lot about what she did. But in the end, three days later she saw her work and couldn't believe it.

She embroidered the letter of A.

Usually this used to stop her from embroidering. She used to remember everything that happened in the past and destroy her work. She used to rip the stones from the material and be only satisfied when his letter wasn't visible anymore.

But she didn't do these things this time.

In fact she started embroidering every night after she woke up in the middle of the night. She did it till she ended and recognized that the material she used was her saree. But even this didn't bring her that far to start the old project for SR again and continue with Arnav's work professionally. Embroidering here, in the deepest nights, was private and belonged only to her and only her. She just started embroidering for herself, how could she embroider for others, when she still didn't know the meaning of it?

And as the dreams and embroidery wasn't enough to think about, there was one more thing what concerned her more than anything else.

She didn't feel her baby's movements.

The doctor said everything was fine, but still the baby didn't move. Khushi became calm only after she heard the sound of the heartbeat at least once in a week. The doctor also tried to see the gender of the baby, but the baby always showed it's back.

It was frustrating.

Her new family gave her so much support and love and still, Khushi felt like she didn't get enough air to breathe.

One day, when she had the feeling and need to get out, she ordered her driver to drive her to her old street. It was a wonder that she could escape Akash and Lavanya, because these two have been following her every step. They were not only following her, but also reading all wishes from her eyes. Akash changed his behavior more and more with the time and looked like something was eating him, but all in all, they were her best friends that Khushi could ever wish for.

Her new won parents were always there for her, but they gave her also enough space to breathe.

They have never forced Khushi to something or criticized her decision. They were more helpful and guided her through the days and still Khushi was restless.

Khushi often asked herself if she was unthankful. Why did she felt the feelings she felt?

Even Anjali gave her so much and spend her time with Khuhsi, too. In all this, the relationship between Anjali and her uncle Mahendra also progressed.

All in all, Khushi's life was perfect, but still something was missing. Sometimes she asked herself if she became greedy. If this had been the case, then Khushi was a really bad person.

The moment the driver stopped the car, her thoughts also stopped and she looked at her surroundings. The more her eyes wandered around, the more she realized what she saw.

Only one house was still intact, the rest was destroyed. Not even a building was on the place where she remembered to be. Neither houses, nor shops. No schools and no offices. Everything was gone and empty. Some people were living under the self-constructed tents. Children were playing on stones and empty earth, while excavators were parked.

No one talked to her or even looked at her.

Khushi's eyes looked for a known face and she saw a lot of them. However, they were looking dozens of years older now. The worries were written on their faces and every wrinkle was speaking their struggle to survive.

Then she walked to Mr. Harry Prakash's house. He opened and immediately invited her inside, with a happy face. She was thankful for his help and she could never forget how he saved her.

When she asked what happened, he just shook his head and asked her not to worry.

And when she asked him to come with her and move away from here, he said something that captured her full attention.

>>He has already asked me the same you are doing now, Khushi. He has already offered me a new place, but I can't leave this house, which has so many memories.<<

>>Who is, he?<<

Harry Prakash smiled softly.

>>I am old. I don't remember anymore.<<

Khushi didn't believe him.

>>You know. Tell me!<<

She saw that Harry Prakash was fighting his own battle about whether tell her or not. In the end, he decided to give out at least something.

I don't know his full name, but he made them pay for what they had done to you. He took everything they had away. He made them suffer till today. I don't want to say his name, because I want you to be happy and he asked me to stay silent about his real identity.

Tears wanted to make their own way to her eyes, but she fought against them.

>>Tell me! Please, tell me the name.<<

She has already known his answer but she wanted, no needed to hear it.

Harry Prakash sighed.

>>His name means the Ocean. I think I could both, still keep my promise and tell you who he is.<<

Khushi slowly stood up. Now, tears left her eyes unfettered, while she whispered, finally understanding her dreams.

>>Arnav.<<

Copyright©NilaKeis