Chapter 10

3RD PERSON

Atsushi continues to cry at Akutagawa's shoulder. He could hear his cry turning into a soft sob as he slowly caresses the younger's hair.

"Atsushi-" Loud giggles interrupted Akutagawa. Both of them turned their direction at the two young boys grinning.

"Shin Soukoku is real hoes," the boy chuckles, earning a playful punch from its friend who was just right beside him. Akutagawa glares at the two and both of them ran away, still giggling like idiots.

Atsushi was the first one to pull away from the hug and looks away shyly, "I'm sorry, The nightmare I had triggered me."

"Nightmare?"

"Let's not talk about it..." the younger one says nonchalantly and walks away. Before he could even leave, Akutagawa held onto his wrist and pulls him back.

"I have some spare clothes in one of the cabinets so change," The older man says. "Make sure you wear something comfortable."

"Why?" Atsushi asks.

"Just change alright?" he let go of his wrist and went back inside. Atsushi has no choice anyways so he follows after.

Time skip...

"Hey, we're here!"

Everyone got out of the train. Chuuya, Dazai, Lucy, Ranpo, Akutagawa and-- Atsushi notices that someone he wasn't familiar with was along with them during the ride.

"Akutagawa..." He taps Aku's shoulder. "Who's that?"

Atsushi points at the guy who was laughing loudly because of Dazai bumping at the side mirror of the vehicle.

"Fyodor Dostoevsky," Akutagawa says. "He's our main hoe."

"I may be a hoe but not deaf." Fyodor bumps in as soon as he hears his name.

"Hi Fyodor, I'm-"

"Stop being formal." He laughs. "Besides I already know your name, Nakajima Atsushi."

"Ah... sorry." Atsushi scratches the back of his head then smiles, showing his cute eye smile at him.

"Omfg Akutagawa he's adorable!" Fyodor pinches both of Atsushi's puffy cheeks. "Can I have him?!"

Akutagawa slaps his hands away from Atsushi's cheeks then scowls,

"You're hurting him!"

"I can't help it."

"Are you okay?" Atsushi nods in reply as he holds two of his now reddened cheeks. To be honest, it hurts really bad but he just kept it to himself.

"What are we doing here exactly?" Chuuya asks, crossing his arms.

"We're here to have fun." Akutagawa winks and everyone already knows what he meant. Well, except for Atsushi who has a poker face on.

"How about we start at that fast food restaurant?" Ranpo points at the small restaurant that was just a few meters away from them.

"Race you there losers." Fyodor starts running away. The others follow from behind. By the time they got there, everyone sat at the far by the corner which is near the exit.

"What should I order?" Chuuya asks.

"Anything, I don't really care." Fyodor shrugs.

Chuuya just scoffs in reply then goes to the cashier to order. He went back holding a tray of 7 burgers and some fries.