Chapter 5

3RD PERSON

Loud blasting music, sweat and alcohol greeted Atsushi as he stepped upon inside the bar. The place is crowded with guys who are probably gay or bi but that doesn't matter. Atsushi roams his eyes around the place and he easily spotted him at the corner drinking champagne with a few guys so he went towards them.

"Hey baby" the guy wraps his arm around Atsushi's waist and pulls him closer. "I'm Michizou, and you are?"

Michizou, 23 years old. Half Japanese and Half German. One of the greatest gambler in Japan and not to mention filthy rich.

"A-Atsushi..." Atsushi shyly replies and in return, Michizou and the other guys laugh at his cuteness that makes him blush more. Why the fuck do I ever agreed on this shit

"Alright boys, leave me and my Atsushi alone." He signals the other guys to leave them alone and by the time it was just the two of them, Michizou faces Atsushi with a sly smile. "I haven't seen you around here before baby..."

"I-I'm ne-new here that's wh-why..." the younger once again, stutters as he fiddles with his small fingers, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Aish you're so cute." Michizou whines then ruffles Atsushi's fluffy hair. The two continue to talk to each other without any problem. But the only thing is Michizou casually rub his finger at the younger's inside thighs. While the older was doing those dirty tricks at him, Atsushi would just go with the flow but the truth, he badly wants to kill this guy already but he doesn't have any choice.

While Michizou was busy talking about how great being a gambler is, Atsushi stares at the choker the older one is wearing. The choker has a black strap and at the middle of it is an opaque stone that shone a little at the light.

"Baby are you listening?" the older asks and the younger nods in reply. Meanwhile, there was a certain person, glaring and snarling at them at the corner. And that certain someone? It's no other than Akutagawa ofc. He was keeping an eye at Atsushi for a while now and let's just say he wasn't enjoying it.

"Calm down buddy..." Twain, the bartender of the bar says as he pours another drink at Akutagawa's glass.

"I want to burn that bastard alive..." Akutagawa snarls and angrily finishes his drink, stealing another glance at the two.

"If I were you I wouldn't want to do that." Twain's replies then turns to look at him. "Would you like another drink?" Akutagawa shook his head in reply and he just shrugged then walked away.

Glancing back at the two, Akutagawa's eyes widened at the sight. Michizou's face is an inch closer to Atsushi and it made him pissed in a matter of seconds. Akutagawa walks towards them, holding his drink and casually spilling the liquor at Michizou's clothing.

"Woops!" the jet-black haired says with sarcasm on his voice making Michizou glare at him.

"I'll go change." He left, leaving the two alone. Akutagawa hears Atsushi sigh in relief. "Aku, help me!" the younger one whines. "I can't get the choker off him."

"I have a plan though."

"You do?"

"Yeah." Akutagawa says. "Pull the choker off him and burn him alive."

"But Chuuya says you aren't allowed to kill someone-"

"-unless it's necessary." the older deadpanned. "And it's necessary to kill him right?"

"Yeah," Atsushi says. "But killing someone just because of a choker? How ridiculous is that?"

"Wanna hear what's even more ridiculous?" Akutagawa glares. "You'll die if you don't get that choker asap since we're running out of time."

"Running out of time?!"

"Michizou set up bombs beneath the floor and by the time 11pm hits, this place is going to blow up."

"How do you even know that stuff?"

"Let's keep that as a secret." Akutagawa gives him a reassuring pat on the shoulder before getting up and walking away, just in time for Michizou to get back.

"Sorry to keep you waiting baby." He sighs.

"It's fine." Michizou smiles then glances at his wrist watch. 10:50pm it reads, making him gulp. Shit I only got 10 minutes to spare.

Shifting his gaze back at Michizou who was watching everyone at the dance floor... yes the dance floor! Atsushi stood up, grabbing his hand while doing so. "Let's dance!"

The older one was about to protest but the two of them had already arrived at the dance floor. Michizou started to dance, capturing the attention of the other people. When he was still in highschool, he was the assistant leader of the dance troupe in his school so that's why he was pretty good at it.

The dance slowly turns into sexual one, he grabs Michizou by the collar of his shirt and pulls him closer. Atsushi started to grind his ass near his crotch making the older groan in contact. The younger smirks and takes the opportunity to get the choker off his neck. In just one swift movement, he successfully did it.

With the crowd surrounding them, Atsushi easily escapes since he's small enough to squeeze through people and goes over to Akutagawa who was waiting for him at the exit.

"Have you got it?" Atsushi nods, showing the item at him and Akutagawa smiles then pats the younger's head. "Alright let's go before this place blows up."

The two went back to the car and as usual, there was a silence between them like far too quiet. Atsushi's eyes started to droop and the older one seemed to notice it.

"How about we stay at a hotel for tonight?" the jet-black haired guy asks and he just nods, too sleepy and tired to reply.

Time skip...

"Atsushi?" Atsushi stirs upon his sleep and blinks open one eye to see Akutagawa, staring at him. "I'm going to buy us some food and I'm going to leave you in here but I'll come asap. Btw, I got some clothes for you to change on or you stole those clothes while I was sleeping."

"Okay," the younger one nodded. The door clicks close, signalling Akutagawa has already left. Atsushi yawns then stretches his arms and starts stripping his outfit. A few minutes later, he was only left with his boxer on when someone knocked on the door.

"Just wait!" He doesn't know whether the person outside is patient or not so Atsushi slips at the bathrobe which is just right beside him before opening the door. "Who-"

But before he could even finish his sentence, someone already put a handkerchief on his mouth that makes him instantly weak and soon collapsed.

➺➺➺

AKUTAGAWA

When I got back, the room I rented was a mess. Probably messier than the author's room (Stop breaking the 4th wall bish) okay anyways, what the actual fuck?

"Atsushi?" I called out but there was no response until I saw a white envelope laying on the bed so as soon as I opened it, it said...

How the fuck am I supposed to read this shit.

"Jokes on you fucker I can't read english."