M & G - Month 3 ,20XX

"We had been dating for three months and we had the guys over to watch movies, we fell asleep and Saint took it" Mew said hugging Gulf from behind. Gulf looked around there were dozens of pictures "I had them help us out, they took them whenever you weren't looking because you always threw a fit if you saw me doing it" he kissed his nape and Gulf felt ripples of heat erupt in his belly.

He turned around in his arms and looked at Mew, he had a soft smile on his face his chocolate eyes were glinting with the lights around them, the whole moment seemed surreal. If anyone would've told him this would be where he would find himself a year ago he would've dismissed it but here he was, at a rooftop decorated simply but with love, there was a projector he had spotted at the back which he guess was for a movie night up here. Mew was screaming he loved him in every way he could without pressuring him to say it back one bit.

He had been caring for him, he'd been patient, even when he had refused to spend the night and he could see he had hurt Mew he still didn't utter a complaint. He was allowing him to go at his own pace. He cupped Mews face and kissed him softly, he kissed him like his lips were made of glass and if he did it too hard the beautiful image would shatter and he would wake up.

Mew wrapped his arms tight around Gulf and deepened the kiss, his softly licked his bottom lip and sucked on it gently, drawing a small gasp from Gulf, Gulf hands found their way into his hair and pulled him closer to him, finally they pulled apart foreheads touching heavy breaths mingling.

"I love you"

Mew froze. He looked at Gulf who was looking back at him with honey colored eyes that were wide and shinning, he saw him smile "I love you Mew" he repeated again and Mew felt his heart soar, he could have waited his whole life to hear it, he wouldn't ever rush or pressure him to say it because he knew he felt it, but now that it was out there, now that it had left his lips Mew felt like the happiest man in the world.

"Say it again.." he whispered wide eyed

Gulf laughed softly "I love you Suppasit"

Mew hugged him tightly and crashed his lips against his drinking him in, taking his breath away, making his lips his and only his, he pulled back briefly and let out a husky "I love you" and then crashed his lips against Gulf's again, he lifted him up and Gulf wrapped his legs around him without hesitation. Mew felt like his whole body was on fire like it was screaming for him to hold on to Gulf forever.

Gulf broke the kiss and lifted his head exposing his neck which Mew sucked on greedily, he moaned in response and hugged him tightly "We should go" Gulf whispered in his ear. Mew paused and pulled back, all of these months Gulf and him had ravished eachother with kisses and touches but never crossed the line, he could always feel Gulf's hesitation but the way he just spoke was making his heart hammer crazily "Are you sure? We don-" Gulf kissed him "Mew please" he said and Mew almost lost his mind right there and then. He put him down and looked around.

"We can come back later" Gulf said smiling, Mew smirked "As if!" He teased, Gulf blushed intensely.

They made it back to Mew's apartment and the moment the door closed Mew was crushing Gulf up against the wall, Gulf moaned in satisfaction as Mew explored his body with his hands, he snuck his hands underneath his shirt and pulled it over his head and tossed it to the side.

Mew looked at Gulf under the low light of the moon that was the only thing illuminating his condo, Gulf looked so seductive his lips swollen his hair falling messily his skin glistening, he kissed him and made his way down his jaw ,neck, he heard him hum in pleasure as he made his way down to his nipples, when he reached the bud he flicked his tongue and Gulf arched his back, in response his hands tightened the hold they had in Mew's hair, Mew wrapped his mouth around it and sucked hard forcing a moan from Gulf "Mew.."

Mew wrapped his arms around Gulf and picked him up, Gulf wrapped his legs around him, his erection pressing hard against Mew's abs, Mew made his way to his room without stopping the onslaught of kisses, his blinds were open letting the moonlight in, shinning down on the bed.

He laid Gulf on the bed gently, he kissed his neck and made his way down his chest, he kissed and sucked his way down to his navel, without removing his lips from his skin he looked up at Gulf who looked at him, eyes half lidded in pleasure and he began to unzip his pants. He watched Gulf bite his lip in anticipation and Mew felt like he needed to have him right there and then. He slowly removed his pants trailing kisses back up his legs, to his inner thighs, he heard Gulf sigh in pleasure and smiled against his skin.

Gulf felt his body was on fire, he had a need growing inside him, begging to be released with every kiss, lick, touch Mew did sent his senses into a frenzy, he grabbed Mew by the shoulder and pulled him up to him forcefully begging for his lips to be on his again, he felt him smile against his lips but Gulf didn't care, he wanted him, needed him, he stuck his hands under his shirt and pushed it off of him, he pushed Mew's shoulder flipping them.

Gulf straddled Mew in a swift motion and looked down at him, his abs glistened under the moonlight "Like what you see?" Mew teased and Gulf arched his brow. He could feel his erection poking at him from behind he smirked and grind himself back, Mew closed his eyes and groaned , Gulf felt good knowing he could make him do that, he did it again pressing down harder this time, Mew's hands flew to his waist and held him in place.

His dark eyes were looking at him intensely "Don't play like that Kana, I won't be able to stop myself"

Gulf smiled and bit his lip, he grind down again and felt Mew's long fingers dig into his waist as he gripped him tightly "Who said I want you to stop?" He teased. Mew growled and flipped him easily, Gulf felt a gasp escape him at the quick motion, he tried to grab for Mew's pants but he grabbed his hands and placed them over his head and used one of his to pin them down.

Mew looked at Gulf, the way his eyes teased him and invited him to keep going, the way he bit his lip in anticipation, his slow smirk as he saw the need in Mew, everything about him was intoxicating.

Mew leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips, the kiss was so tender and full of love Gulf felt like he was melting right there under Mew and the moonlight, Mew pulled back and looked into Gulf's eyes deeply "I love you" he said his voice husky and low his eyes intense and tender.

Gulf smiled "I love you too"