He looked at the decorations, he was definitely not good at this, Nida could've done a much better job, but her job was distracting Gulf, if he was here he would've spent the whole day with Mew being lazy and well it couldn't be like that today.

"Help me set up the lights" Mew said snapping back from his thoughts.

———-

"Actually that was amazing" Saint said stretching his limbs as the stepped out of the spa "Maybe we should do that more often" 

Gulf smiled, it did feel nice, he was relaxed and they had even gotten a private room so he didn't feel uncomfortable when it came to strangers being near by.

Nida looked at her phone it was 5pm , they had spent all morning shopping and all afternoon relaxing "Who's down for some dinner?" She asked wiggling her brows they all perked up at that.

——-

Gulf looked out the window the night was so beautiful, the sky was clear and the stars seemed unusually bright today. He sighed, he hadn't gotten nothing more than a 'Good morning hope you're having fun' text from Mew today. He wondered if he forgot? Was it even special? He had seen plenty of movies where it was, but then again they didn't really have a normal relationship did they? Maybe it was because he still couldn't say the words, Mew said them all the time, but no matter how hard Gulf tried they would just not leave his mouth.

"Are you okay?" Nida asked "You're frowning pretty intensely "

Gulf glanced at her as she drove "Yeah I'm fine just overthinking" he said looking back out the window. They pulled up to the apartment complex a couple of minutes later.

"Aren't you getting off?" Gulf asked

"Nope! I'm leaving" she giggled and Gulf raised an eyebrow "Enjoy!" She said and drove away.

Enjoy? Enjoy what?

He dismissed it and went up to his apartment, he was about to enter it, when he glanced at Mew's door, should he knock? He decided not to after all and walked in to his apartment. He looked around wide eyed and the trail of lights he saw, he followed them till he reached a note.

Come to he rooftop- Mew

A smile spread on his face and he did as he was told, when he got off the elevator the hallway was light up as well, he made his way up slowly, when he reached the door to the rooftop there was another note stuck on it.

Knock 3 times and close your eyes- Mew

Gulf rolled his eyes but did as he was told again. He knocked 3 times and closed his eyes. He heard the door open and he could smell Mew. The comforting smell he had gotten used to and loved welcomed him, and something else? Popcorn.

"You look cute confused" Mew teased, he grabbed his hands and pulled him in slowly.

"What's happening? Is this where you push me off the roof?" Gulf teased

Mew pecked him on the lips surprising him "No this is where I eat you.." Mew whispered in his ear and Gulf felt chills go down his spine.

Mew smiled at the soft blush that colored Gulf's cheeks and they way his lips had parted.

"Okay open them!" Mew finally said.

Gulf opened his eyes and a slow smile began to spread on his face, the rooftop was decorated with a thick carpet and tons of colorful pillows, there were lantern lights hanging in every direction , in between the spaces of every light was a picture, some of Mew by himself, some of Gulf, others of the two.  He took a step closer smiling, there were some pictures he had never seen. He grabbed the one in front of him and took it down, it was a picture of him and Mew sleeping together hugging each other, he turned it around.