"What do you want?" she asked, as she rolled her eyes at him.

He stepped closer to her.

"Don't come any closer." She said.

"Atlantis-"

"You know what's gonna happen between us...."

"That's not what I came here for, I just...I"

"Wanted to fuck me? Huh? Use me again? Seems like everyone does." She mumbled as she looked down to the floor.

"Please...just let me in, I just wanted to come and see you."

"I'm fine." She said.

"You're not going to let me in? We can just talk?" He sighed.

He knew she wasn't fine, she was trying her best to keep that wall up.

"I'm...not.....okay." She sighed as she hesitantly led him inside.

He closed the door behind him as he followed her and sat beside her on the couch.

"I have surgery tomorrow." She said, as she sighed.

"Is anyone going to be there?" The boy asked with a sympathetic look on his face.

"Umm...I mean probably not, Travis is out of state and my doctor said we can't hold it off, it's simple to remove right now, if I leave it, it could spread."

"I wouldn't call the procedure that you're going through...simple, I'll come with you. I'll be there when you go in, and there when you wake up." He shrugged.

"You're taking me to and from?"

"Of course, and if you need me here for a few weeks whilst you're in bed, I'll be here."

"What happened to hating me?" She smirked.

"You know I love you, sometimes I try to convince myself otherwise."

She kissed him and he kissed back.

"Promise me?."

"What?"

"That you'll never stop loving me." she said.

He kissed her again in response.

Hours passed and it was around 5am, Colson had woken up over an hour before Atlantis was supposed to get up. The sex was amazing. It was the best sex he'd had in forever, it was passionate, and he could express exactly how much he loved her for once.

He ate some cereal since he didn't want her to see him eating, and then got himself ready. He walked into her bedroom and dimmed the lights. He made sure her bag was packed for hospital since she would have to stay there for a couple of days.

"Atlantis."

"Yeah?" She mumbled.

"It's time for you to get up." He said as he leaned back and engulfed her into a hug.

She got up and took a shower, whilst Kells waited for her in the room. He noticed her phone light up and he read the notifications that came through without touching it.

T: Good luck babygirl, I'll call you as soon as you get out. Xx

It hurt him to say the least, but he knew there was no way he could bug Atlantis about Travis for at least 6 weeks.

T: praying for you babe, hopefully everything goes well love you XX

T: Just keep me posted I'll see you in a couple of weeks xx

T: ok I'll stop now 😂😂

Kells rolled his eyes at the messages, but he kept his composure. Atlantis walked out of the shower and got herself dressed.

The pair of them put on their jackets and shoes, they got everything they needed.

"You ready?" He asked.

"No." She pouted as she looked at the floor.

Just minutes later she was stepping into the passenger side of his Aston Martin. He got in the driver's side, and pulled out of the driveway.

"Travis is cheating on me." She said as he hit the freeway.

"He is?"

"yup, I just needed to say that out loud to be honest."

"That sucks, just focus on you today."

"Yeah...but I'm no better." She answered.

Within an hour later she had checked in and was dressed for her surgery, she braced herself as she got an IV put in.

"You've got this." Kells said as he gave her hand a small squeeze

"Can't it just be how it was, before everything?" She asked out of the blue.

Colson looked at her in a state of confusion for a split second.

"I just want to be with you." She clarified.

A small smile formed on his face.

"I want you more." He answered as the girl smiled back at him

"Time to take you down." The nurse walked in.

She kissed Colson one more time.

"Everything will be fine." He reassured her.

"Duh...at least I'll get a new pair out of it." She chuckled, as they wheeled her away, she didn't want him to realise just how scared she was.

......................

Colson had an anxious walk back to the recovery room, she had just been taken back to recovery. He walked into her room, and eyed the way they had taped up her chest, with drains pinned to her chest, it looked relatively flat, he assumed that they had put small implants in when doing the reconstruction part of the surgery.

"Hey." She mumbled, although it was barely audible. She didn't even move from the position she was in.

"Hey." He said back as he sat on the closest available seat.

"I know It's a dumb question, but how are you feeling?" He sighed as he lightly held her hand, since he knew he couldn't possibly give her any type of hug.

"Okay, just...pain." She mumbled back.

He could tell she was still groggy from all the medication.

"They need to give me something stronger, I just want to sleep."

He nodded then got up to go get her some more meds...