K: How? I'm meant to be recording a song with them...tomorrow.

A: Weird. Wait, it's next week I just checked my schedule.

K: 😅 thank god.

A: I'm singing Kickstart My Heart

K: Cool. I've already got my parts down, so I'm chillin. They've recorded a few new songs and it's cool to be part of at least one of them.

A: I got fitted for tons of lingerie, some lacy, latex, chiffon and etc.

K: And you're telling me this because?

A: it's torture, because I'm gonna be around u a lot...

K: Maybe for you, I know you want me to fuck you everytime I'm near.

A: I'm not gonna be fucking u 😜

K: if we're not hating each other, we're fucking, it's what we do🤷🏼‍♂️

A: not this time

K: Yeah...Totally👀

A few weeks had gone by, and the boys were all dressed up, as they got ready for the promo photo shoot.

Colson was joking around with Doug when they heard heels and saw her walk in. Kells made the conscious decision to nod his head at her so she knew he acknowledged her. He went on to continue with what he was doing.

She stuck her tongue out at him then winked, as soon as he glanced back up.

"Can't say hi?" She asked sarcastically.

"I would, but then you would get ahead of yourself, and not stop talking about how you're so irresistible."

She rolled her eyes at him, "come on now."

"You're convincing yourself that you're such a tease, well I've got self control, unlike some." He smirked as he glanced at her shirt, her hard nipples were visible through the thin fabric.

"I do have self control."

"We'll see." He chuckled as the photographer dragged him away, and the makeup and design team quickly rushed to get Atlantis touched up and her outfit changed.

They boys stood against the backdrop and began taking pictures. The shoot lasted long enough for Atlantis to be completely ready.. She couldn't help but smile to herself as she watched Colson. He looked so different without all his tattoos, and it reminded her of a time when his body was less crowded, they were young and barely known to the world, she would always miss that young, complicated kind of love she had with him.

She may have been all smiles that day, but it was revealed exactly what she was hiding when she uploaded a video that night called The Reason I'm Sick. Colson watched it and he was shocked at how well she'd  kept this secret from the world. She had found out she had breast cancer and that hit him hard. She told the viewers watching she had to get a double mastectomy because it was only in one breast and the doctor was going to remove both to be safe, she explained that she would probably have to get further surgery just to reconstruct her breasts. She had cried before filming, and it wasn't hard to notice.

In that moment all the hatred he had felt towards her faded, he was worried about her, so he called around to find out where her apartment was for filming.

It was reaching late night when he finally knocked on her door,and rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

She opened the door and he looked at her, with a blank expression on his face .