I sighed, closing the box, holding it to my chest. Jacob arch an eyebrow as if he was waiting for a response out of me. I can tell that he was nervous just by his hands trembling. I had to be brave.

"Appreciate the gift! Thank you baby. You're so sweet." I warmly smile and suddenly Jacob return the favor by even pecking a wet kiss on my nose. I closed my eyes then opening my eyes again, pursing my lip tightly together. "But you can't try to buy me. Just to forgive you! I won't accept this too soon."

He shot a wry look. "Elena, I love you! I wanna be with you babe so don't talk like that. I want us to continue to be together without shit always having to affect us. We can't let two years go to waste. Coach doesn't have a problem with you watching during practice to make time."

I pout. "Baby that's not the issue. I understand that you're busy with football and your other courses but I just think. I just think. You know—"

"You think what?"

I exhaled. "I need a break for only tonight."

He gripped my hands tightly. My fingers felt numb and  my palm got sweaty when this happen. "Yo what does this mean? Don't tell me you thinking about breaking up."

"Never, we're not breaking up.! I just need space tonight." I said crisply.

"Where is this coming from? I love you, okay." Jacob ranted with his raspy voice. He was vocal about it. I was nervous when he drew on my wrist forming a heart.

Oh, how much I did love him. But I'm afraid that if I forgive him so quick he'll mistaken me for the weak.

"I need some time." I admit.

"I'm sorry. You just piss me off. Look I didn't mean any of that. You know, Elena." His voice sounding apologetic.

"You could've said no but it made it feel like a doge, you know. You don't understand how men get when they feel turn on." Jacob pleaded. He rub my cheeks softly with his hands. I closed my eyes when it happened. As much as I was one to quick to forgive someone it was best for me to ease off for a while.

"You— I— we can't. Not now." Releasing both of his hands gently away from my hands backing away from him. His blue eyes were burn on me. "I need sometime, Jacob. For now I think you should go. Call me maybe."

Jacob wasn't taking no for an answer when he grabs me by my waist to scoop up in his arms. I was surprised when he held me tight in his grip also. So high almost reaching the ceiling almost busting my head. Our lip were inches apart from each other. He kisses my lip passionately. I kept my eyes open. His eyes were lock in mine with feelings of hurt.

"Please? Can I stay for the night?"

"Jacob... no. Not right now." I hissed, stepping away from the grip. "I'll take everything but I need you to go."

He scoops my arm. "Elena, I'm not leaving you."

I hesitate to break this distance but it was so hard. "I need sometime Jacob. I'll give you a call or something. Just go."

He tighten my hand almost hurting me. "No, you don't mean it."

"She said fucking go." I heard an angry low voice, approaching from behind.