"M-mom...what are you doing here?" At least that's what I thought I said.

"I was here to see your father, but apparently he isn't home."

"See dad...about what?"

She purses her lips and looked away, as if she was in deep thought. "I just needed to talk to him about some business." Then she looked back to me, which made my heart skip a beat just like it used to. "But since he's not here, I'll come back another time."

Then she proceeded to walk away from me, but I couldn't just let her leave. I ran in front of her, going to the front door to block it.

"Why-why are you leaving again? Don't you want to talk to me to see how I'm doing?"

Her eyes were wide with fear. "Blake. We can talk another time." She said cooly.

"Another time?!" I yelled. "I haven't seen you in YEARS, and you want...t-to talk to me another time?"

"Blake, I really do not have time for this...I have places to be."

"Mom...don't you love me? Don't you care about me? What did I ever do to you that was so wrong that you want nothing to do with me?" I asked, my voice filled with desperation.

She glared at me, with tears in her eyes. That also caused me to tear up.

"Of course I love you. You are my only son; but you're old enough now to know what you did. You know the things that happened were wrong. You know exactly why I left..."

"Don't say that...you didn't leave because of me. You left because you were unhappy with dad." I whispered.

She wiped a tear that managed to escape, and sighed heavily. "Blake." She whispered. "I love you, I always will. But I need you to let me go right now."

"But mom, I love you too! Please don't leave me again!" I yelled, emotions strangling every word.

What happened next happened so quickly there was nothing I could do to combat it or stop it. She hurriedly pushed me out of the way, then rushed out of the front door. I chased after her, but she was already in her car with the doors locked and the windows rolled up. I banged on the windows as hard as I could, demanding she open up and talk to me.

She wouldn't.

I watched as she slowly backed away, out of the driveway and out of my life again.

xxxx

"Oh Blake, can you help me take the cookies out of the oven please. I would do it but my hands are in wet from the dishwater."

"Of course mom." I replied happily, tugging on the oven mitts, and pulling the cookies out of the oven.

"Good job honey." She said, glancing back at me happily, then turning back around to wash the dishes.

"You got my favorite cookies." I said, admiring the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.

"Of course, because I'm the best mom ever."

I cringed slightly. I didn't really see her as my mother. I saw her as everything but. She was my best friend, my only confidant, and one of the nicest people on the planet. She was beautiful, kind, smart and funny, just the perfect woman. For those reasons, I didn't see her as my mother...the woman who gave birth to me. But I saw her as the perfect woman for me. 

I was young, but I knew exactly what I wanted. My manhood was starting to come into full action these days, every time I look at her I get an erection. I tried to hide it by wearing tight jeans that would constrict it, but that turned out to be extremely painful most of the time.