12 - Could I steal a kiss?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Lexa didn't understand that, but accepted it, though. It wasn't her secret to tell. How could she? She even didn't tell her mom about Costia.

Mya nodded in understanding. And then the bell rang. Lexa and Clarke went in two different directions as Clarke had math and Lexa chemistry.

Clarke sat alone in her usual desk and took out her book and notebook. The teacher came inside the class and the lesson began.

But after five minutes, that Clarke spent on trying to understand what the teacher was explaining, she understood only that it's pointless.

She opened her notebook on a clear page and let drawing control her.

Lexa coming to the class decided to focus on the lesson. She sat with Raven and that was the biggest mistake she made.

"What do you think about queer people?" Raven whispered, looking at her.

"They are normal people," Raven nodded. "And I don't have any problem with them, of course." A relief showed up on Raven's face. "Why are you asking?"

"I was just wondering. You know I think--" she didn't end up, because someone interrupted them. Well, not someone. The teacher.

"Am I boring you, ladies?" he looked at them, furious.

"No, sir. Sorry," Raven said as apologetic as she could.

He started talking about some stuff again and this time Raven wasn't talking. But she wasn't also listening to him. She was deep in her own thoughts.

The bell rang and it brought up Clarke from her own world. She looked at the notebook.

It was Lexa. Once again she drew her. She decided to give her that.

Clarke took all her stuff and went to her locker. Lexa was already there, taking something from hers.

Clarke put her arm around Lexa and smiled at her. She showed her the painting.

"Wow, Clarke. It's amazing. Thank you," Lexa responded as she took the painting from Clarke. Her eyes were sparkling with joy and she had a light blush on her cheeks. "Could I steal a kiss?" she whispered, looking with hope at Clarke.

"Not here," Clarke said and she grabbed Lexa's wrist, leading her somewhere.

They were walking like that for a minute. They left school and went into the place that Lexa wasn't in before. She was guessing that it was the back of the school.

Finally, Clarke stopped and turned to Lexa. She stepped closer, crashing their lips. She pinned Lexa against the wall. Lexa put her hands into Clarke's hair, playing in Clarke's braid.

And then they heard trample, getting closer and closer to them. Someone was walking to their direction and must've been behind the corner.

Clarke immediately pulled away and looked shocked and scared at Lexa. They started running in other direction then the trample. When they ran behind the next corner, they stopped, breathing heavily.

They looked at each other and started laughing, uncontrollably.

The bell rang.

"We should... probably... go to... school," Clarke said, between the breathes and pointed at the building,

"Yeh... we should," Lexa nodded.

With a grin, they came to school.

***

After a few more periods, Clarke and Lexa headed to the usual spot for lunch. All of their friends were already there.

"Hey, guys," Bellamy spoke up first when they sat next to him.