❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19❅

Start from the beginning

Her expression returned to its cold feature. "Speak Y/n!" Yaya slammed her hands on top of the table. Y/n couldn't believe she had friends who are totally messed up. She folded her arms across her chest and with the snap of her fingers the room vanished and they were back inside the classroom. "You guys are total nincompoops, I was just helping him since it's my job" the other two females laughed nervously.

"Hehe... We were just kidding Y/n. So, by the way, ~" Ying trailed, the two acted cutesy yelling "CAN WE COME!?" At the same time.

"No" her friends groaned by her dull response. "Awww come on Y/n... Don't you want to spend time with us?" Yaya went closer to her with puppy eyes. "You two will just keep on bugging me and shipping me with Boboiboy. You might also spout out nonsense" they fell to their knees with downcasted expressions.

"That's so harsh of you Y/n... Don't you love us?" Ying faked sobbed. Y/n could only roll her eyes and finally gave in. "Fine fine you guys can go" The two cheered by her words which lightened up their mood. "Just don't do anything stupid" she added "don't worry we'll just do something idiotic" Ying snickered.

"Ying" she sternly said, Yaya and Ying chuckled first before promising not to do anything......... YET.

*°•End of flashback•°*

"They forced me" Y/n answered. "Alright alright," boboiboy sighed. Behind him was Gopal nudging Fang repeatedly with a smug look. "Yo, there will be some hot chicks coming with us" Fang rolled his eyes at him "tsk, who cares?" Gopal then smirked, cheekily clinging into Fang's arm.

"Aww don't tell me you're jealous darling~" he cooed with a flirtatious tone. "Eww, gay" Blaze cringed by what he was seeing. (Speak for yourself Blaze)

"I ain't gay Author-chan!" The fire element blurted out, the others glanced at him with curiosity. Wondering why he was talking to the air "if you're going nuts just tell me... I would be honored to freeze you forever" Ice smirked a bit before sipping his ice chocolate.

(At The Mall... Let's go shopping ppl!)

"Behave yourself, boys!" Quake scolded Thorn and Blaze who were running around like animals who had gotten out of their cages. Solar had his nose stuck on his book again, Thunder was scrolling down at his Phone, Gopal was trying hard to impress the two females, Fang was just walking with them, Boboiboy was walking alongside Y/n and Cyclone was on Y/n's left side. Which left Y/n between them. Boboiboy paused his pace once they've reached the center of the mall.

"Okay guys, we should meet here after 3 hours. I bet that's enough time for us to do our things" The others nodded except Quake who was trying to catch up with his younger brothers. "Alright, I'll see you g–" "QUAKE! WE'RE TAKING SOLAR WITH US!" Thorn beamed cutting Solar's sentence. The latter dragged him by the leg, Solar's head met with the floor causing a tiny this sound.

"H-hold on... I-i need to purchase m-my new lab equipments!" Solar tried to hang on to the quartz floor but epically failed. "Take... Care... Of... Them solar" Quake fainted on the floor due to the fact that he lost his energy from running around. "THUNDER I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE!" Thunder glanced at his brother right before neglecting him.

"Y-you traitor!" "Come on Solar! I wanna play with you!" Thorn grinned widely. "Yeah! You'll just need to come with us to the kids' playground!" Solar felt his world shattered. "NO! I CAN'T BE SEEN IN SUCH A CHILDISH PLACE!"