❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14❅

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Boboiboy's POV
This is it! Time to impress Rosie! "S-so~ umm... Where do you wanna go?" I asked Rosie who was walking beside me with a warm grin. "Anywhere, as long as I'm with you" her words struck my heart which brought me into a massive blush.

I can't contain much of this flattery words she's been saying. Gaahh!! I'm too flustered to even think clearly (you're not alone Boboiboy) "l-let's go to the c-cat cafe" I stuttered, there I felt two gentle hands intertwining with mine. My blood constantly rises up to my face which is now red as a tomato.

I might explode at any minute now. "Lead the way, good sir" her gentle voice made me more feel awkward and not to mention she held hands with me!! Everything is escalating so quickly! (Don't ya know Wattpad Logic?)

Author's POV
The two went inside the cafe, they both decided to seat next to the transparent glass. Boboiboy was silent, still thinking twice if this is real or not. "Umm... Hey, I wanna ask you something" Rosie bit her lower lip in nervousness. "U-uhh what is it?" Boboiboy asked with an uneasy look.

"Y/n L/n... What's your relationship with her?" Her words laced a bit of worry as her lips curved into a frown. "Y/n? She's just a friend of mine" his words lighten up Rosie, her frown turned upside down. Showing that beautiful smile of hers.

"Oh, I thought you two had a relationship or something" she joked with a giggle at the end. "What made you think that?" He asked, laying his elbow on top of the table. "Well... You two were inseparable and very close" she explained, scratching her cheek awkwardly.

"I didn't know y/n and I am that close" he chuckled making the girl in front of him. Chuckle along. (I can sense the intensifying jealousy) "by the way, I've always wondered. Why are you two so close?" She asked placing her chin on top of her intertwined fingers. "Well... Uhh... I-i can't really t-tell you the details" he trailed off, scratching his nape.

Rosie pouted and sighed in defeat, "okay I won't ask any further." And again with the deafening silence, along with awkwardness. No one couldn't blurt out any word, not until the waitress came. "Good afternoon! Welcome to our cat cafe, what can I do for you love birds?" The woman teased making the two flustered.

At the same time looking away from each other, Boboiboy fake coughed while Rosie tried to hide her visible blush with her pink curly locks. "W-we're not together ma'am" Boboiboy attempted to act cool but seriously failed. "Oh, my bad. What can I get you then?" She asked once again

Rosie took the menu beside her, using it to cover her face. After ordering the woman left to get their orders leaving them again in an awkward situation. "Umm Rosie?" He called out her name, she raised her head making their eyes interlock. "Y-yes?" She stuttered.

"H-how did you get my number?" He avoided her gaze with a flushed face. "I-i... Well umm... It's hard to explain" she muttered loud enough for him to hear. "I-it's okay... I won't push you to answer" he waved his hands in front of him, an awkward expression plastered on his face. 'Damn it! Where's Y/n when I need her?!' He mentally facepalmed himself and also panicking inside.