❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13❅

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝓘'𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓾𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Author's POV
Boboiboy led her to the rooftop, all through the way this h/c haired female kept stealing glances at the dino capped boy. This emotion she's been experiencing, it's driving her crazy. She wanted to stop it, but no one can stop love.

"So what do you want weird cap?!" Good thing she didn't stutter this time. "It's ROSIE! I wanna tell you this yesterday but I was extremely panicking" he explained his hands gripping on his head as he walks back and forth. She kept her stoic look but what's inside her is total chaos, her heart is starting to break into pieces.

"W-what do you wanna tell me?" She asked with her cold tone, "s-she! She texted me!! Awieeee!!" He squealed, he acted as if he was an elementary student who got accepted by his crush. "So?" Boboiboy stopped celebrating and gave her a 'what-do-you-mean-so?-look'. "Don't you get it Y/n! This is the first step of having a closure with Rosie!" He squirmed.

She looked at him, still having that non-caring look. "Congrats" she held out a hand for a handshake but instead she received a hug from the brunette. She froze from where she was standing, her mind still processing to the gesture she gained. The brunette was thrilled, he couldn't believe Rosie finally texted him for the first time, while the female started to hug back in slow motion.

It was so rare to see her return a fond gesture. Their smiles almost reached their ears, soon they both parted. "So what did she say to your text" she asked, Boboiboy froze, he forgot to tell her what Rosie had messaged him. "She asked me if I wanted to go out sometime and I agreed!" He exclaimed, Y/n bitterly smiled and pats his shoulder. "Good job weird cap. I guess my job is done" Boboiboy frowned by her statement, he couldn't understand why.

But he doesn't want her to leave, maybe because he already treats her as a 'FRIEND'? "Well, you could at least help me with our first date right?" He asked, Y/n nodded and soon started to walk away. "Hey! We haven't finished talking yet!" He yelled to her, she stopped her pace with her head lowered. She used her left foot to twirled her body to his direction, "just text me if you need anything" with those words said she completely left.

Her heart aching in pain, Boboiboy was left dumbfounded on the rooftop. He noticed her unusual demeanor, he shrugged his shoulders and began to daydream about Rosie.

Y/n's POV
I should be happy right? This was my goal, I finally finished my last task. But why? Why is my heart being crushed? Did I... Lost it? I felt warm beads of tears dripping down my eyes. I tried to wipe them off my cheeks but it just keeps on flowing out of my eyes.

My vision became blurry that's why I didn't notice someone coming to my way. "Owww" my forehead bumped into that's person's chest. "S-sorry... Y/n?" I look up to see Cyclone, his facial expression was full of shock and pity. I hid my face with my hands, preventing him to see me in this situation.

"Y-y/n a-are you crying?" I felt his grasp on my wrists. He tried to take a peek on my face but I tried my best to shield it. But alas he's too strong for me to handle, he successfully saw my red eyes and dampened cheeks. His eyes enlarged as his mouth tried to utter words, I averted my gaze away from him. Unexpectedly I felt myself that in his embrace. (Poor Y/n, don't worry there's something much more worst than this)