San sighed. "I'll try talking to him soon." San murmured and heard the shower stop next door. Yeona got up.

"Try talking to him today." Yeona spoke and left the room.

・:*:・

Not even a minute later she bumped into Jieun and Sieun.

"What's going on?" Sieun asked, crossing her arms as she looked at Yeona.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" Yeona asked the two of them, walking with them to her bedroom.

"Wooyoungie is so quiet these days. And also.. I don't like this fiance. She's rude." Jieun spoke. 

"Yeah." Sieun agreed angrily remembering the interaction she'd had with the girl earlier.

*

"So.. you're Wooyoung's older sister?"

"Uhm.. yes." Sieun spoke.

"Why do you dress so poorly?"

"What?" Sieun contained her anger.

"I'm just saying.. if you're really royalty.. shouldn't you dress like it? Don't you care about your appearance?" Areum asked, smirking before walking away.

*

"That bitch." Sieun spoke.

"Did she really say that to you?" Yeona asked.

"Yes!" Sieun exclaimed.

Yeona grimaced. "I don't like this girl."

"I also noticed something sort of strange." Jieun murmured as Yeona opened the door to her room and shut it behind them.

"What?" Sieun asked, sitting on Yeona's bed.

"After the first day she got here, Wooyoung's been really off." Jieun responded.

"Of course he would be, that girl is fucking annoying." Sieun spoke.

"No. You don't get it, Wooyoung seems.. scared.. or traumatized.." Jieun explained.

Yeona and Sieun turned to look at her. "What are you talking about?" Yeona asked.

"I-I just noticed that.. when we sit at breakfast.. he flinches away from her."

"This twisted bitch fucked with our brother?!" Yeona stood up angrily,"I will kill her."

"C-Calm down- I don't know if it's true-" Jieun stuttered but was cut off by her sister.

"If it is I will have her murdered." Yeona gritted her teeth angrily.

・:*:・

"Wooyoung?" San asked sadly knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yes?" The prince asked, opening the door.

San froze and looked at the male. He looked terribly drained.

The prince had eye bags and he barely even attempted to dress nicely. "Your highness.." San started carefully.

"I'm tired San.." The prince gently pushed past the knight with a frown on his face.

"H-Have you not been sleeping well?" San asked softly.

Wooyoung didn't respond, and instead sat down at his vanity trying to style his hair. Why does everything feel so difficult all of a sudden? Wooyoung thought sadly.

The prince huffed and set down his brush.

"Woo.." The knight approached the prince from behind. "Please.. let me in.. what's going on?"

Wooyoung turned around in his chair and faced the knight. He stared into San's kind eyes for a moment.

"Why are you crying?" San whispered.

Wooyoung wiped his face and realized his hand was wet. Oh.

He didn't realize he had started to cry. "..San.." Wooyoung murmured.

"Aren't we a couple Wooyoung? What's happening to us? We haven't spoken in so long.." San spoke softly, cupping Wooyoung's face.

The prince leaned towards San's hand before starting to cry with silent tears. San panicked and kneeled before the prince, wrapping his arms around the male for a warm hug.

Wooyoung cried softly, his chin on the knights shoulder as the tears continued to fall.

The knight said nothing as the prince continued to cry in his arms. He didn't bother bombarding the prince with questions, instead, he comforted the male gently.

"It's going to be okay." San murmured and kissed the prince's cheek.

Wooyoung hiccuped and pulled away.

"You don't have to say anything. Just tell me when you're ready to." San spoke.

Wooyoung nodded and San wiped the prince's face carefully. "My love." San whispered before kissing the prince's forehead.

Wooyoung hiccuped again and San helped the prince to his feet. "You haven't been sleeping well, have you?" San asked and Wooyoung shook his head.

"Okay. Let's have you eat first.. and then we can go to bed." San spoke and sat the prince down on his bed.

Forty minutes later, Wooyoung had barely finished his food. The male couldn't bring himself to finish the meal, or eat anything else for that matter.

It was the evening, and the prince had told his father he wasn't feeling very well. That way he would have an excuse for not seeing Areum. 

The knight helped Wooyoung take off his shirt, and change into a pajama top. The moment San reached for the prince's pants the prince flinched and pulled away.

"Oh sorry. I should've asked." San apologized and left the room so the prince could change.

A moment later, Wooyoung was making his way into San's room, holding a pillow and standing at the foot of the bed.

San pulled the blanket back and helped the prince into the bed. Silently, San wrapped his arms around the prince from behind. After a long moment of silence, San spoke up,"I missed you.. and I hope you'll tell me about everything soon.." San murmured softly, thinking the prince was sleeping. "And I hope that when we wake up in the morning.. you'll be here next to me.."

The prince laid there and listened to his boyfriend, tears falling down his face silently. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧