Chapter 13

The order meeting involved Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Moody, The Weasleys, Hermione, Hayley and Dumbledore only. They were sitting in the family room instead of kitchen.

"So Sirius, my boy what happened and how did it happen?" Dumbledore asked with a frown on his face.

"Well you see Albus I don't know what and how but pettigrew is arrested and I am free man and I don't care anything else." Sirius said with a shrug. 

"But Sirius this must be a plot of Voldemort." Dumbledore said to him as if that changes anything.

"Albus, it seems you don't me to be free do you?" Sirius asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, no my boy I am quite happy that you are free and I got to know that Hayley is in love with Malfoy Heir. You know Malfoys are dark and Lucius is a death eater." Dumbledore said disappointedly.

"Albus, I don't think this is any of your business who Hayley is dating." Remus growled.

"But my boy I only want what is good for Hayley and I don't think Mr Malfoy is correct for her" Dumbledore said shaking his head. 

"Albus I trust Draco that he will never hurt my daughter and I know my cousin she was a black and Blacks know how to take care of their own. So I say you should leave this matter alone." Sirius said sternly. 

Dumbledore sighed knowing he will not be able to convince Sirius, even if he was a Gryffindor, he is a black thorough and thorough. He should think of new plans to make Hayley marry Ronald or else the potter and black fortune will be gone from his hands forever and with that thoughts he left the place to plan. After he left, they all went to Malfoy Manor to celebrate Sirius's freedom they talked laughed and enjoyed a lot and they decided to stay there for the rest of their holidays. Hayley was excited for the Yule Ball Last year it was a disaster.

The ball was wonderful Draco and Hayley danced for so many songs and at the end, Draco gave Hayley a promise ring it is the Malfoy's family ring you give to your future wife before engagement. It is a beautiful ring with sapphire in the middle surrounded by diamonds Hayley got tears in her eyes. He put it on her right hand ring finger and at that moment Draco noticed something on her hand.

"Hayley what is on your hand?" Hayley tensed and tried to remove her hand from his but the damage was already done as Draco was radiating with anger. "Who did this?" He growled and most of the guests left at that point leaving only family members.

"Umbridge she gave detention everyday from September and used to make me write lines." She said in a small voice.

"I'm going to kill her." Draco shouted Lucius placed a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"Son, I understand your anger and if I were in your place I would have done the same but we have to wait for the correct time. Once our lord becomes the minister you can do whatever you want with the vile woman." Lucius said and squeezed his shoulder before letting go. 

Umbridge was going to pay he will kill her along with Hayley's so-called muggle family. He would torture them the same way they tortured his Hayley. He will wait for the right time and with that thought he calmed down and everyone went to their respective rooms.