Chapter 5

The train ride back to Hogwarts was good. She met a ravenclaw named Luna lovegood, she is a unique girl always talking about some unknown creatures. Draco was made a prefect along side Pansy Parkinson and Ron threw a fit that how can a slimy git can be a prefect. Well if a person like Ronald can become a prefect then why can't Draco be a prefect, he is intelligent, he is top in their year with her being second followed by Hermione (Hermione is always jealous that Hayley and draco get better marks than her) so obviously Draco will be a prefect.

Hayley's POV:

The sorting ceremony was good but the DADA professor was that toad who was there at the hearing Dolores Jean Umbridge well we should see what she is going to do and I have a very bad feeling this is not going to be good. The next few days were normal until the day, we have DADA she said us to put our wands away and only read. I complied without arguments but Hermione and Ron started saying the dark lord is back and we have to fight. Instead of giving them detentions umbitch gave me a month detention for spreading lies. In my detention she gave me lines and to write with a special quill. I didn't understand at first but later I understood that it is my own blood instead of ink.

After writing lines with my own blood for 1 month she gave me another month detention as the message didn't sink in well. This went on till the Christmas holidays the day before holidays. That day while I was walking in an abandoned corridor to find some peace I heard some voices from a class intrigued I went to listen who are speaking.

"Headmaster the love potions and others are not working on the potter brat what should we do. If she won't fall in love with Ronald and marry him how can we get her vaults, properties and all" I heard Mrs Weasley and was shocked about why she is talking about me in such a way. 

"Yes professor she is not even talking like before. She is being distant we thought if we make her get detentions with that toad. That bitch will come to us for help but she distanced herself more." Hermione said irritatedly.

"She even said that she don't want to fight the dark lord anymore and she just wants to leave Britain once her studies are completed." Ginny piped in.

Then there was silence for 10 mins and Dumbledore spoke suddenly startling me at what he said next. "I think the mutt might help us in making the brat follow our orders" Why would my papa help them kill me are they mad, he won't do anything like that. He would die before doing something like that to me.

"How can he help us headmaster." Ronald spoke for the first time and I was afraid hearing his voice after what he tried to do to me. I didn't tell papa only because I didn't want him worried about me. 

"Well Hayley loves him like her own father if we can't control her with love potions. We can control her by blackmail as I am the Secret keeper I can give it to ministry and they will give him the kiss as soon as possible." They talked about their other plans and were about to come out so I left the place and ran towards the astronomy tower not caring when I bumped into someone.