✿chapter 2✿

Thanks to those who voted and commented am so grateful please if the vote reach 500 i will update frequently.
Promise😉
Thank u @Daunt- and those who voted😊
Am
Back.........
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Camille's POV

I kept my distance as we walked out of the pet shop, my new master held the chain sightly, enough for me not to be dragged.

I blinked rapidly as the unfamiler sun hit my eye and skin, the warm feeling really felt good, after all this four year here i am away from that horrible place, who would have known that,well i guess luck is actually at my side for the first time.

Everything has changed, like its a whole new world but i can still remember the Familar scent

I tried to get a good look at my master. seeing that is a woman that bought me, but who am i to question her authority.

She Carried her self with so much pride,she must be known here

We walked for what felt like three minutes before reaching a very expensive looking car, let just say i dont know the name of the car because i have been in a freaking dungeon for the past four years of my life.

She stop in her track. Turning she came closer to me.
'Oh no, this is not happening, what did i do wrong.

I squeezed my eye shut, ready for my master to hit me or yank on my leash, she didn't.

The next thing she did made me wonder if she was one if those heartless blood sucking demons.

She removed the chain, leading me to the back of areaof the expensive car.

Once she entered the car, i waited for her signal for me to enter, not wanting to get punishing on my first day, she just nodded, so i took that as the signal.

I entered the car with so much carenot wanting to stain the expensive car with my muddy body,well lets just say i haven't bathed for the last couple of months, i know right disgusting, well not my choice so don't judge.
I sat down giving space between us.

"Don't worry i don't bit" she said with a smile.Well that's for me to find out.

"So, whats your name"

"Car-mille m..my lady" i said trying pick my words carefully.

"You don't have to be afraid, i wont hurt you, trust me"well that the thing i can't trust anyone after what her kind did to me

"Tell me about your past i will tell you about myself, please.

I can't believe she just begged a human, for that matter me of all people, her pet.

I have to do it anyways i dont have a choice, and she is my master.

"You dont have to actually"

"I-i was born in cleveland, i lived with my father and mother also with my younger sister.we were happy, but un-unfortunately your kind came to our country demanding for us to abandon everything we have built for, so we put up a fight, but our power was not compared to theirs, the-the killed many of us those that survived the inprisoned us , merclessly ra-pp-ing us, drinking from us, beaten us like we are some anim-al.

At the point i could'nt breath, i tried to swallow the hard lop struck in my throat but it was impossible.She put her hand in my hands as a sign of confort.
I have to keep going now i have started

When the were done with what the desired from us the sold us to the pet master.

By the time i was done tears kept rollin down refusing to stop, i rose my head not wanting to distory the car seat with my tears.

This why i never bring this story up.

"Can i ask you a question"?

"Yes, my lady"

"How old were you when it all happened" she said giving me a sympathic look. "I was just fourteen year old,my lady"

"How old are you now"

I was fourteen when i was taken, and i have spent four in the pet shop, so am guessing am eighteen years old.

"Your guessing" she said, while smiling.

"My lady, i stoped keeping track of my age"
I lost hope a long time ago so keeping my age only reminds me of my past life.

"You can call me lady aurora, lady makes me look old and which am not". No kidding she looks like a goddess.

"As you wish"

"Now, a about my family, well i have two siblings and no parents just like you, so i understands the pain your going through.
My siblings do not show any amount of hospitality"
That just made me more nervous,

"But dont worry the wont harm you ,not when am here
by due time you will know all about my family, OK".

I nodded my head as a sign of response

The rest of the was slilent, but s comfortable one.

I watched in awe as beautiful building came into view, Everything seems different from before.

we passed a torns of trees , before reaching the outsketch of the city, we drove for what felt like three minutes, before an enormous mansion came to view with a heavy looking black gate . There were two guards standing each side of the gate.

"Good afternoon my lady" the both said in unison, bowing their heads in respect.

The man at the left typed some buttons, which i think the pass word.

The gate suddenly opened giving it a better view to look at the mansion.

We kept driving which was weird because the mansion was right in front of us, but we passed it, which was confusing.

We drived for what felt like a minute passing beautiful flowers and garden.

Before seeing another black gate, but slightly bigger than the last one with two men posted at the left and right side, the both greeted before opening the gate.

When the gate opened, my eye met the most biggest mansion i have ever seen, you could call it a castle, 'hell yh' it was a castle. It looks like those haunted house in movies my sister and i used to watch.

Soon enough the car stop, the driver came opening the door, we both got out, i just stood their embracing the sweet air filling my lung ,
'men i love nature'.

"Shall we" lady aurora said leading the way to the mansion.
..............................................

Question of the day
Dogs or cats

Answer
I am in love with dog so am with dogs

Hi guys what do you think.

Please do vote and comment

Thank youuuu

Bye (∩_∩)