9. You ARE the....

*THE HOSPITAL*

LONDON: Thank you, Doctor *grabs the test results and read it* See? Pregnant. Do you need any more proof?

CJ: A DNA test, that's the proof. How you pregnant and we had sex a month ago😒

LONDON: 😑 I wish you could hear how dumb you fucking sound right now. CJ, we had sex a month ago, The doctor said I'm one month.

CJ: I don't want to think about it, that's why I'm choosing to sound fucking dumb right now. London, I don't want to be tied down to you. We were fine when we were separated.

LONDON: So, what are you saying?

CJ: Well, I'm not saying what you think I'm trying to say because I'm not about that life. But, what I am saying is this doesn't mean I'm going to be with you or marry you.

LONDON: I wasn't expecting a ring. I was expecting us to at least try and work something out. CJ, I want to be with you.

CJ: But, that's not what I want.

LONDON: So, you really didn't miss me not want me? You just had sex with me because you were feeling vulnerable because Larissa left?

CJ: .... I mean, yeah. Basically.

LONDON:

CJ: *holding his face* Fuck did you do that for!?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CJ: *holding his face* Fuck did you do that for!?

LONDON: Because you're the same bitch ass nigga I slept with eighteen years ago and I fucking regret that I ever met your sorry ass!! *storms out*

CJ: Shit... she got hands like a muhfucka! *rubbing his face* I'm still her ride tho so she better chill the fuck out. *starts to leave*

*THE HOUSE - DINING ROOM*

ROCKY: *on her laptop* Should I get red or black?

MEGAN: *leans over* The red... you wear too much black as is😂 Hell, fashionnova be having sales that be so damn ridiculous but good, you could honestly buy both😂

ROCKY: You right, you right😂😂 *her phone buzzes, there's a call. She declines.*

MEGAN: Damn, it's like that? Was that Ty?

ROCKY: Tuh, no. Ty never calls me, plus I still have his contact. It's this private caller that keeps calling me. I think it's the telemarketers.

MEGAN: Nah, I get the same private calls. Telemarketers don't have private numbers, Rock.

APRYL: Hey guys *walks in*... How do I block private callers? Like I blocked it already but, it keeps calling me.

ROCKY: We were just talking about that.

MEGAN: This ain't no regular private caller. O-one of us need to call it!

APRYL: You! You're the most aggressive.