5. Secrets.

TWO DAYS LATER....

•KITCHEN•

CAMILLA: So that's what it is? You for sure think he did something to pops?

RIANNE: I'm sure. When I was interning at the police station when I thought I wanted to be in law enforcement, they taught me how to look for key things. Repeated words, actions, settings. Think, he got this weird obsession with bathrooms. Pops died in the bathroom. And it's being labeled as a murder?

CAMILLA: There's logical explanation to that. He doesn't like bathrooms, he likes to see us coming out of the bathrooms, in our towels or fully clothed. And how could he have done all that and he's a detective?

RIANNE: That's just it, Milla. He's a detective, he knows the ropes!

CAMILLA: But, we don't know for sure if that was the doing of Gavin, Ri. I don't really wanna think that man is this crazy.

GAVIN: *walks in* Morning ladies.

BOTH: Morning.

CAMILLA: Don't you look sharp for a detective.

GAVIN: Well, I try my best. I am head of the detectives.

RIANNE: Oh... cool. Hey, you have any other information on what happened to our dad?

GAVIN: Still figuring it out. Since there's little to no evidence, it's kind of hard to figure out what happened and who did it. They set up that scene kind of weird if they wanted to attempt a suicide scene.

CAMILLA: Right... hmm... well have a good day🙂

GAVIN: You too, Camilla. *starts to leave the kitchen*

RIANNE: Wait!

GAVIN: *turns back around*

RIANNE: C-can we go with you? I was doing a little detective and police work before I decided to change my profession. I kinda wanna get back into it. And Camilla was expressing to me that she wanted to do the same.