2. Moving In

TASHA: I'm just so anxious! I haven't seen my babies and grandbabies in years

TASHA: I'm just so anxious! I haven't seen my babies and grandbabies in years. I mean, minus the pictures of course.

GAVIN: Why is that?

TASHA: They've just all moved around. Some moved to Atlanta, Miami, New York. All away from me in Cali. Sad we have to come back together for Charles' funeral. I just feel bad that I made them stop their lives to come move in with me and down back to California.

GAVIN: I think it's good that they're coming back to live in California. Everyone can be closer and no one has to be so far away when you need them urgently. Don't blame yourself.

TASHA: You're right.

GAVIN: Plus, I get to have the chance to meet them in real life.

TASHA: 🤨🤨 This is your first time meeting them in real life? Really?

GAVIN: They left home about ten years ago, never came back, you got the divorce and met me right after and told me all about them.

TASHA: Oh... well, sorry about that baby *kisses him on the cheek*.

*knock on the front door*

TASHA: I wonder who this is 🥰 *happily jogs to the door and opens it* Natalie, my oldest!!

NATALIE: Hi, momma!!!

TASHA: Oh my goodness and look at these two! Getting all grown on me! 🥰

CARMEN&LAURA: Hi, grandma😞😞

TASHA: Whats wrong?☹️ I thought you'd be happy to see me.

LAURA: We are but, we'd be more happier if we could see our friends everyd— *Natalie hits her* ow!

CARMEN: 😂😂😂

TASHA: I'm so sorry girls 🥺🥺 Come in, come in!

NATALIE: *clears her throat as she walked in* Who's this man?👀

TASHA: Oh, this is my husband, Gavin!

GAVIN: Nice to meet you *holds out his hand*

NATALIE: UH-UH!