You Matter

(Trigger warnings may be included: suicide, mentions of sad and bad things.)

Something most people don't believe is that they're loved and matter. That is honestly one of the saddest facts in the universe. Here's a fun fact: YOU DO MATTER AND YOU ARE LOVED. No matter what you do or what you did, there will always be that one (or more) person(s) that love you. Maybe you're going through some really hard times, or you've been through hard times, you've changed, you've made mistakes, you fixed them. Throughout all of this, someone does love you. You might not notice it because you're not them, but you are in fact loved.

Did somebody say something that was hurtful, something that stuck in your head through all this time. Something that scared you and hurt you. Well lemme tell you this, those things are sh*t! You think you don't deserve love, you don't deserve happiness, you will never be able to feel true love and happiness. You keep thinking you do everything wrong and mess up, so you don't deserve anything good. 

Well, here's something you might not know or you don't believe. You do. You do deserve happiness. You do deserve love. You deserve everything good! Just because you think that you don't deserve it doesn't mean it's true. There are soo soo many people in this world who don't even deserve a bit of kindness, but they are still treated with love, happiness, kindness. Why? Because everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY. Deserves happiness and love and all the good feels. It may take some time, it may hurt, it may bring so much darkness before the light. But everybody at some point in  their life will get the best most amazing moment in their life! 

Never stop believing. Never stop standing up for what you believe in. Just don't stop. There will be so much more for you. Never give up. Keep on going, if not for yourself for someone you love. For someone who loves you, and if you think you've got no one. Think again, I care about you. Sure you may not know me and i may not know you, but I care about everyone and will always be here. ♥ Take a break, go do something you haven't done in a long time, do something that makes you happy. Talk, read, take a break from life for as long as you want, but never stop living. Live in your own way, but don't give up and don't stop. 

"Everything will be alright in the end. If it is not okay, then it is not the end."    - John Lenon

~ Becky ♥♥ (I love you all! )