15 ᯾ Clock Keepers ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ

Start from the beginning

"I was still gonna save her if I was wrong..."

Kou then managed to lock him with his staff. "When did you find out?"

"He knocked me out of Y/n-chan earlier, remember?" Hanako explained, "No normal human could've done that."

"I see.."

"That was really painful too." Y/n rubbed the cheek which Akane slapped a few hours ago. "Hanako-kun was the one in my body yet I was still the one who got the pain..."

"But I had no idea... I thought he was just a normal boy.." Nene recalled the incident from the confession tree. Both Akane and Yamabuki had fallen victims to it.

"Are you really one to talk?" Akane turned around. "Yashiro-san, I can't believe you're a victim just like me."

"Victim?"

"He tricked you into forming a pact or something, right?" Akane pointed at the boy floating behind Y/n. Hanako pointed at himself in confusion.

"Me?"

"That's what happened to me too.." Akane looked down as the memories from the student orientation back at middle school came back. "I learned later that the clock keepers set the whole thing up."

The boy punched the wall, literally causing it to break. Y/n took a step back at she stared at Akane in fear. How much power does this boy have?

"Written by, directed by, and starting themselves?! And I fell for it, hook, line, and sinker, damn it!"

Akane sighed. He turned to see the four trembling in fear after seeing Akane's dark side.

"Then I got this watch." Akane showed off the stopwatch he got from the other time keepers. "That's the gist of it. Up to three times a day, as long as I'm in school, I have the power to stop time."

"But it's only for five minutes at a time. It's not like I can do do much with it.."

Hanako hummed. "And in exchange, you tied your fate to number one and became a supernatural?"

"Yes." Akane nodded. "My contract lasts for six years. Basically until I graduate. As a part of school mystery number one, I get to be the other clock keepers' slave. My appearance does change some, but other than that, I'm just like Yashiro-san."