Weeks & Months🔞

Start from the beginning

"I thought you were going fishing with your dad?" She asks, walking up to me and putting her chin on my shoulder. I sigh because she is right. I turn around and kiss her.

"Yeah! I forgot about that." I say with a whine as I hold her close to me.

"You know summer is coming up and we will be able to see more of each other. Well after football camp." She says as I kiss her neck and she moans and moves so I have more access to her neck. I picked her up and put her on the table. standing between her legs as she removes my shirt. She racks her nails down my chest and to my abs. I growl at her, pulling her closer to me deepening our kiss.

"Ty are you home?" My dad yells, I groan as I grab my shirt and put it back on.

"Yeah! Dad in the kitchen!" I yell back at him as Amara slides off the table.

"Hey Amara! How are you?" My dad asks with a smile at Amara.

"I'm fine Chief Swan. How are you?" She says/asks with a sweet smile.

"Amara, call me Charlie! And I am doing just fine." He says I just roll my eyes at him.

"Ok! I should get home. Have a goodnight Charlie!" She says as she grabs her bag and walks to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow!" She says as I pull her into my arms and kiss her.

"That you will!" I say kissing her as I walk her to her car. I watch her leave before I walk back inside.

"You and Amara have been together for six months now... Don't you think you should tell your mom about her?" My dad says standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"I don't see why I should... It's not like she cares about me!" I say laying on the couch touching a football in my hands as dad sighs, but leaves it alone.

 It's not like she cares about me!" I say laying on the couch touching a football in my hands as dad sighs, but leaves it alone

Summer is almost over and I am trying to figure out how to tell Tyler about me and my family. I'm sitting on my bed when he walks in. "Hey babe!" He says jumping on to my bed. "Amara what's wrong?" He asks, making me look at him.

"I have something to tell you but I'm scared that you will not want to see me after I tell you." I say as I try not to cry.

"Babe! I'm sure we can work through almost anything." He says as a tear runs down my face. "Hey! It will be ok!" He says, whipping away my tears. "Just tell me!" He says fear in his voice.

"My family... They are vampires! And I am half vampire!" I say looking into his eyes. He sighs in relief.

"OH OK! Wait, do I need to be worried?" He asks, looking back at me as I shake my head no.

"No! We only feed on animal blood. And since you are my mate you don't have a strong scent. So they don't have the desire to feed from you." I say, still looking at him with worry as he smiles at me.

"Babe! I love you! I don't care if you're a vampire, a witch, hell you could be a zombie and I would still love you." He says lightly kissing all over my face making me giggle.