| Chapter 15 |

"I can't believe Mike beat you to making a Twitter."

"Well I was under the impression that it's not an app for anyone over sixteen. Unless you're a celebrity or something." Eddie rolled his eyes as he filled in some of the information. "I'm surprised no one else on here is named Eddie Kaspbrak."

"You're one of a kind." Richie winked, looking up at him with his head on his lap, arm dangling off of their couch. "What's your profile pic gonna be?"

"Um, not sure." Eddie bit the inside of his cheek as he scrolled through his photos, not seeing many good options. He was never one to like having his picture taken, and he certainly never took pictures of himself. He managed to find an older photo of him in a suit which he used to use for LinkedIn, but it didn't feel right. "I don't have any good ones."

"Hm. Here, I'll send you some." Richie took out his own phone and started texting him various photos. "Is it creepy that I have more photos of you than you have photos of you?"

Eddie shook his head as he opened them, scrolling through each one. Most of them had Richie in it, a selfie of them at the beach, a photo of them kissing under the Mistletoe on Thanksgiving, and more recently, the one of them kissing on New Years. There were even a few of him doing things like cooking breakfast in his boxers, and even of him sleeping in one morning. "I take it back, you are a creep."

"Hey, in my defense you always look good. I can't help but capture every moment."

"Yeah yeah." He laughed, clicking on the selfie of them at the beach again. "Half of your head is gonna get cut out of this picture, but it's the best one I think. I miss Hawaii."

"We'll go back again sometime." He promised. Eddie tweaked the rest of his profile before it was official, Eddie Kaspbrak was now on Twitter. He did the obvious, following all of the Losers quickly before posting his first official tweet. Richie's phone pinged at both notifications, opening up the app to follow him back.

He clicked on his first tweet, which he was mentioned in, and threw his head back with a loud laugh. "Wow, you've already embraced the Twitter spirit."

@EddieKaspbrak

@RichieTozier isn't funny.

Eddie bit his lip to contain his smile, the familiar blush creeping onto his face whenever Richie would laugh like that. It was beautiful to watch even, the way his curls would fly back with his head, and the corners of his eyes would crinkle behind his thick glasses. He was still giggling slightly as he liked and retweeted it, so happy that Eddie couldn't even be anxious about the attention he was sure to receive. And oh boy, that was an understatement.

Soon there were already fan pages after Eddie's tweet, and Twitter had a field day after Richie posted the photo of the two of them kissing. So did various tabloids. The speculation was funny at times, but it became less of a laughing matter when Eddie received several phone calls and text messages regarding his "promiscuous sexuality" and high-risk life choices.

"Richie Tozier and Hot New Twunk Take Twitter by Storm." Richie read one of the titles on the gossip website, snorting at Eddie's hard eye roll. "I told you Eds, you're a total twunk."

"You know I hate that name."

"Fine, how about this one." He cleared his throat and lowered his voice almost like a radio announcer. "Trashmouth's New Sugar Baby? Or Wall Street Boyfriend? What We Know About Eddie Kaspbrak So Far."

"Oh my God." He rubbed his hands over his face. "This isn't funny anymore."

"This is what you signed up for when you started dating me babe."