| Chapter 8 |

"Richie." Richie grunted in annoyance at the sudden shaking of his body. "Richie, get up you're heavy!" Eddie pushed on his chest, trying to wiggle out from underneath him.

"Tired." Is all he could mutter, burying his face further into what he finally realized was Eddie's neck. "A little longer."

"No! Rich, c'mon I need to use the bathroom!"

"Pee on me."

"That's fucking disgusting."

"There you go kink shaming again Eds."

"I will kick your ass if you don't get off of me. Don't make me start counting." They both knew that there was no way Eddie would be able to move Richie by force, even though he was very strong despite being shorter. "I swear to God, Tozier-"

"Fine." Richie groaned and slowly picked himself up, leaning on his forearms so he was no longer crushing Eddie. "Mm, what time is it?" He blinked his eyes as Eddie slid out from underneath him. A stupid smile graced his face when he realized that Eddie had taken his glasses off for him and placed them neatly on the coffee table. Fucking adorable.

"Almost eight."

"Ew, why'd you let me sleep so long?" Richie rubbed his eyes before putting the glasses back on. "I feel like shit."

"You look like shit too." Eddie snorted, turning the corner to the bathroom. "And I'm not your damn alarm clock!"

"Really? Because you're definitely as loud as one!" He fired back, chuckling when Eddie didn't even bother to respond. "I'm ordering food without you!" He still didn't get a response, and certainly still didn't bother to move from the couch. He laid there as Eddie relieved himself, resorting to checking through all of his emails: adult work that Richie hated doing. He loved his job and his fans, but the business part of work always bored him. He hired people to do a lot of it for him, but he still needed to keep up with everything anyway.

"How hungry could you still be?" Eddie finally replied as he emerged from around the corner, still toying with the hem of his pants. "I'm still stuffed from lunch."

"First the kink shaming, now the fat shaming?" Richie feigned a frown. "You wound me Eds."

"Shut up idiot, I'm not calling you fat." Eddie sat back down on the couch, picking up a few takeout menus strewn across the coffee table. "Are you in the mood for something?"

"You."

Eddie shot him a glare, tossing the menus at him. "Decide quickly, you really shouldn't be eating dinner this late. It can cause indigestion, cramps, insomnia-"

Richie just watched him ramble on with a small smug smile, letting him finish. "How about we just order some ice cream or something?"

"You're not serious." Eddie squinted at him before laughing. "Please tell me you're not serious!"

"As serious as a heart attack."

"You're gonna have a fucking heart attack if you make a habit of ordering ice cream for dinner. And at eight o'clock at night no less!"

"C'mon man, live a little." Richie pulled him closer, ruffling up his hair. "It'll just be you, me and tubs of icecream. We can even invite some My Strange Addiction to the orgy."

"Ew, don't say it like that." Eddie laughed, shoving Richie's hands away from his head. "Fine, order ice cream. I'll allow it just this once."

"Oh thank you, your highness!" Richie opened up a delivery app on his phone and ordered way more ice cream than necessary, preparing himself for another scolding. Sure enough, Eddie was baffled by the six tubs of ice cream that were delivered to the door. After an entire lecture, they resumed their positions on the couch, Richie semi cradling Eddie against him as they watched the show. Everytime someone had some odd form of OCD or wierd cleaning habit, Richie was quick to tell Eddie "that's you", which only earned him several elbows to the ribs.