| Chapter 10 |

"I told you, you pack way too fucking much."

"And I told you, you don't pack enough dipshit!" Eddie angrily threw a small bottle of sunscreen at him. "Put it in your bag Richie I swear to God, it's Hawaii, you need sunscreen."

"I already have some!" Richie tossed it back at him, laughing maniacally when Eddie seethed.

"You need sunscreen for your face! Okay? It's two different things! So humor me for fuck's sake and just pack it." Eddie held it out with a threatening look in his eyes. The two had a standoff, staring at each other with squinted eyes and tight lips before Richie started laughing again, rolling his eyes dramatically.

"Fine Eds. Only because I love you and I know that this is your weird, insane way of looking out for me. So thank you babe." He blew him a kiss from across the bed, reaching forward to grip the bottle. "I'll wear whatever else you want if you'll lather it on me."

"If you keep pissing me off I'll get my own hotel room." Eddie muttered, silently continuing his packing. They'd be leaving for Hawaii the next day, and the losers were thrilled to see each other again. This time, thankfully, they wouldn't be facing a demon clown in a shitty town like Derry. They all decided on Hawaii mainly for Ben and Bev, giving them a small honeymoon before their actual honeymoon. They wanted an adventure, so this mini honeymoon would be a chance for a relaxing vacation before that. Not that any of the other losers had a problem going to Hawaii. Everyone needed a break, time to relax after Derry.

Richie and Eddie had talked about rules for Hawaii. No PDA and no getting too intimate in the room. Until Eddie was certain about telling them, Richie suggested that they even get two separate beds to make it more convincing. They were both caught in a never ending cycle of 'we should tell them' and 'let's wait a little bit longer'.

"We need this." Richie hummed, circling around the bed to wrap his arms around Eddie's waist. "It'll be nice to just get out of here and relax."

"Yeah. Too bad I won't let you touch my dick while we're in that hotel room."

"That's cruel." Richie whined in his hair. "It's a whole week pretty much, what if we-"

"No." Eddie stopped him. "We agreed, no fucking shenanigans."

"Fine." Richie sighed, planting a soft kiss to the back of his neck. "I still packed lube just in case."

"You packed lube but not the sunscreen?!"

"Eddie! Who the fuck actually uses a different sunscreen for their face?"

"People who care about their face!" He huffed, spinning in Richie's arms. "And I'm sorry, but I care about your face. I don't want it ruined."

Richie's heart fluttered at that, his lips quivering before spreading into a wide smile. "Cute, cute, cute. This face is all yours Eds. Speaking of, can I maybe use this face on you one last time tonight? Before Hawaii turns us celibate?"

"We need to be up early again, it's another six hour flight." Eddie checked the time on his watch, biting his lip. "If you hurry up and finish packing maybe I'll let you touch me in the shower."

"Ah, a bedtime treat?"

"You're a pervert Rich."

"You're the one getting hard you creep." Richie bent his knees to press his hips against Eddie's, both letting out pathetic little noises. "So... that shower-"

"Go." Eddie pushed him towards the bathroom, legs quickly moving behind him.

Eddie didn't even care that Richie bought expensive plane tickets again. If anything he was grateful that they had their own private little booth again, and they spent the entire flight curled up next to one another.