Ch. 28 Another talk about the past

Start from the beginning

        She sighed, "fine, let's go to the training room, I'll feel better if you're with me."

        "Okay, Mistress," I said.

~~~

        I and Mistress were in our training room just talking, until the door creaked slightly, revealing, Luna.

        "Aww, you two look so cute together," she cooed.

        "Um, hi Luna," I said waving at her, I looked at Mistress, who's cheeks looked like they were just dyed pink. I nudged her

        Mistress sighed, "can we battle mom?" I looked at her mom, who smiled widely, nodding as both she and Mistress took their spots.

        "Let it rip!" They both exclaimed launching their beys. Luna had a blue bey called Blue Pheonix, a defence type I think.

        Pheonix took the middle while Lunar Moon was spinning around the stadium. Suddenly Moon was sending a barrage of attacks towards Pheonix.

        "Huh, you've gotten a lot stronger since the last we met," Luna smiled.

        "That's because you've never battled Moon before, mom," Mistress informed.

        "Heh, I guess I forgot dear," Luna laughed. As her bey attacked back.

        "Like you forgot your love for dad," Mistress scoffed.

        "Huh?" I and Luna looked at Mistress.

        "You two were so happy together I just don't get it, I don't get it, all you said was that you were stressed it was like you thought dad was crazy!" Mistress shouted, "You both could have at least told me what was going on, instead of leaving me confused."

        "Dear I-" Luna started but then we both gasped at what we saw, Mistress's eyes were completely black the veins around her eyes were black too and there was a white highlight in her hair.

        "Go Lunar!" Mistress shouted as Lunar hit Pheonix more, but this time each hit made Luna even weaker, it sounded like each time Lunar Moon hit Pheonix that Luna was getting stabbed. I couldn't watch anymore and ran towards Mistress, hugging her. She looked at me as her bey came back in her hand, "S-sorry," she muttered as she fainted in my arms.

        "I was worried about this," Luna said grabbing her bey and running towards us.

        "What do you mean?" I asked.

        "I'll tell you when we get her in her bed, okay?" Luna told me, "do you want me to carry her?"

        "It's okay, you seem very hurt," I smiled at her as I lifted her up bridal style and then we walked to Mistress's room.

        I put Mistress in her bed, covering her in her blankets. "Um, so what happened?" I asked Luna.

        "Do you know the Dark Bey, Lightning L-Drago?" Luna asked, making me confused.

        "Yes, Mistress told me the story when I first came here," I answered

        "Why do you call her- Never mind, has Merda told you why that bey is so dangerous?" She asked as I shook my head in a 'no,' motion.

        She sighed, "well, L-Drago, is a bey controlled by the dark power, a power made from the greed and negative emotions of humans. Every person who tries to wield L-Drago's dark power gets consumed by it, the dark power is like a plague. It spreads to L-Drago to its blader and rarely L-Drago's opponents."

        "That poor bey, people sealed it away for something that wasn't even his fault," I muttered.

        "Did you say something?" Luna asked.

        "Wha-a-a-no," I answered.

        "Anyway, as you know, Merda has a bey made of both the Dark power and the power of good, most of the time she can control it well, but... When she gets too emotional, it can control her," Luna answered. " I need to go tell her father what happened," She turned and left.

        "Huh?" I sighed, looking at Mistress who was silently sleeping, it was this moment when I actually really wanted to meet L-Drago, It was because this was what I wanted, to free L-Drago from the Dark Power, but I forgot this when I actually got the chance to gain L-Drago's power.

~~~

        It took a week for Mistress to wake up and a few more days for her to recover fully.

        "Mistress are you sure you're all recovered?" I asked her when she woke up.

        "I told you Ryuga, I'm fine!" She shouted back, "but thank you."

        "Huh? What for?" I asked.

        "Well, if you hadn't stopped me when you did, I would have killed her," Mistress told.

        "Huh? Well don't give me all the credit, it was mostly you," I told her back.

        She smiled.

~~~

Present

        That's everything.

        So Merda could have killed her mom?

        Yep.

        Guy's I need some peace and quiet, is that okay?

        Fine / Fine.

        I sighed and looked at the kid, oh how I envy the fact that he doesn't have to worry about things like love, dark power, two annoying spirits instead of two, a crazy insane man who somehow got married and is overprotective of his daughter and wants to kill you because he thinks that I betrayed him and hurt his daughter, etc at his age. I then saw a silhouette near the mountains, starting to get a feeling that someone was watching and having a pretty good idea who it was.

        "Ryuga is something wrong?" The kid asked, I guess he noticed me watching creepily.

        "No, oh yeah someone's following us," I said, pointing at the walking silhouette, the kid started running in circles wondering what to do, "don't worry it's probably just Merda."

        "How do you know?" The kid asked.

        "If you knew Merda for as long as me, you'd understand, actually even I don't fully understand that girl half of the time," I sighed.

        "Oh, okay," The kid followed me.

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "I guess I was found," I smirked, as I saw Kenta making a huge fuss about me, "Ha! I wonder what duo is better, Kyoya and Yu or Kenta and Ryuga."  I then thought about what was going on, "I wonder what's going to happen or if  everything will be okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter wasn't as good as it could be but~ yeah I'll just promise a longer one soon,