2

Eliza POV

My sisters and I had a lot of stuff to unpack. We had basically brought our entire bedroom with us. So we ripped boxes open and put stuff away until it was dark outside. Then my brain was finally unoccupied enough to think about Alex, and remember the fact that I hadn't even told my sisters about him yet.

"Angie? Pegs?" I said. Angelica had changed into black sweatpants and a light-colored crop top, and Peggy was wearing a light-colored pajama set. She told Angie and I that it was yellow. Peggy had already kissed her soulmate, so she could see color.

"Hmm?" Angelica asked, finally looking up.

"Yeah? What is it?" Peggy questioned, sitting crisscross applesauce on her bed.

"So I met this guy today," I said.

Angelica sat up, her spine straight. "Ooh, really?"

"Yeah, his name is Alex," I said, feeling my face grow warm. "He's in 2015, just down the hall, but don't be weird about it or anything."

"I'm not going to be weird about anything," Peggy protested. "What, are you afraid I'm going to steal him from you?" We all laughed, because Peggy's gay.

Very, very gay.

Gay as in she's dating a girl.

Gay.

Not that I have a problem with that or anything. I'm pan myself. I'm just worried Alex is gay, or even worse, he's straight or bi or pan or something and he doesn't like me.

"This Alex sounds interesting," Angelica said, plugging her phone in as she laid back down on her elbows.

"He only had one bag, but I didn't ask him if that was all his stuff. It did have like clothes and a toothbrush in it, but, I don't know," I said, a little embarrassed to be telling my sisters about him.

"Was he cute?" Peggy asked.

"Oh yes."

"We'll have to meet him sometime," Angelica said. "To make sure he's not a creep."

"Plus, I've got a gaydar," Peggy piped up.

I laughed. "Okay, okay. But don't go all sister on him. We're barely even friends yet."

Just then a knock came on the door and all of us looked at each other with wide eyes. Angelica got up to answer it.

Angelica POV

This Alex guy...I don't know what it is about him, but I want to meet him really bad. He seems like the type of guy I wouldn't even consider hurting.

I don't know.

I hurt a lot of guys.

So I swung my legs out of bed and went to go answer the door when we heard a knock. Peggy had an eager grin on her face and Eliza seemed almost frozen to her bed.

I opened the door and my face went hot immediately.

Wow.

A guy was standing there, about my height, with dark eyes and dark hair pulled back into a ponytail. He gave a shy wave. "Hi."

"Um, h-hi," I said, then mentally slapped myself. Get it together, Angelica.

"I just came here to ask if I could get Eliza's number," he asked, then realized how that sounded. "Oh god. I'm not a creep or anything. I swear. I think I just need to have somebody to contact."

Then Eliza was there, right behind me, typing her name and number into Alex's laptop, which apparently had Skype. I stood by and watched them.

"Okay, thanks! Sorry for bothering you so late. Bye," he said to Eliza. Then, "Bye!" to Peggy. Then "Bye, Angelica," to me.

Eliza and I both stood there staring after him, but after a while I looked over to my sister's face. She gazed at me. Her eyes were helpless, and she whispered, "This one's mine."

Ooh Angie's getting jealous

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed

ED :)