"I expect the two of you two become very well acquainted today." The King spoke.

"Alright.." Wooyoung responded and Areum smirked, placing a hand on Wooyoung's thigh.

"Your highness, I think Prince Wooyoung and I will certainly get along very well." Areum spoke and the King nodded.

Wooyoung flinched and pulled his leg away from her lurking hand.

Wooyoung looked up at San to see if the knight had noticed anything, but San was looking down at his food trying to hide how hurt he was feeling.

"Appa.. am I not to court Areum first?" Wooyoung asked nervously, moving his leg away from Areum's hand which had once again reached for him.

"You're a youthful boy Wooyoung. Ive restricted you from doing many things. Why waste any time getting to know her? I know what you really want." The man laughed and Wooyoung frowned.

That's literally disgusting.. Wooyoung thought to himself.

San looked up at the prince to gauge his reaction, and saw that the prince didn't seem to look bothered in the slihhtest. Wow.. San thought to himself, almost scoffing out loud.

The princesses cringed at the King's statement and the Queen just decided to ignore the King's words entirely.

・:*:・

After breakfast, Wooyoung was given the task of showing Areum around the castle. This feels familiar somewhat.. except it's certainly more unpleasant this time around.

Areum smiled and delicately placed her hand around Wooyoung's bicep. San walked nearby, but not close enough to hear anything.

Wooyoung walked beside Areum in the garden. "So.. this is where you grew up?" She asked and the prince hummed.

Areum looked at the flowers in the flowerbed beside the castle wall. "Did you ever play with these flowers?"

"No." Wooyoung responded, not attempting to engage in conversation I'm the slightest.

Areum chose to ignore this and continued walking with Wooyoung. "So.. Do I get my own knight?" Areum asked.

"I don't know." Wooyoung responded, staring straight ahead and finally walking with Areum back into the castle.

Why isn't he engaging with me..? I thought my questions were conversation material?

"Areum.. we're inside.. you can let go of my arm."

"Ah.. right." Areum let go of the prince. "Where are we going next?"

"We could stop by the kitchen and request some tea." Wooyoung suggested.

"How about we go to your room?" She asked. "I want to see where the prince grew up."

"Ah.. I grew up in a nursery." The prince responded. "I can show it to you." He spoke stiffly and the princess responded with a wide smile.

・:*:・
Trigger Warning: Sexual Assault
It ends after the next "・:*:・"

Wooyoung entered the room and the princess was about to follow before turning around and stopping San from entering.

"The King said that we need a bit of alone time. You can wait right out here." She spoke, locking the door behind herself and Wooyoung before San could utter a word.

"Uh.. where's my knight?" Wooyoung asked when he noticed Areum had closed the door.

Areum ignored the prince's question and stepped closer to the prince. Wooyoung anxiously backed away from her.

"Your highness.." She hummed.

"Wh-what-"

"Don't worry. Your father told me to do this once you and I were in a space of our own."

"A-Areum stop-" Wooyoung wanted to push her off but he was afraid. He didn't want to hurt her and get himself in trouble with his father.

Areum unzipped the prince's pants and got onto her knees.

"I-I really am fine. A-Areum please d-don't-"

"Your highness.. I know what you really want." Areum spoke and pulled the prince's member out of his pants. She grabbed him roughly and moved her hand quickly, touching the sensitive parts and causing the prince to get hard.

Immense guilt and sadness wracked though the prince's body.

Wooyoung wanted to call for help, but it suddenly felt like his vocal chords didn't work anymore. Please.. Wooyoung looked down at the princess before him who was stroking his member and licking him.

The prince couldn't do anything, fighting away tears as he felt paralyzed in his spot. Wooyoung bit his lips harshly to stop any moans.

San.. I wish you could hear me.. The prince thought to himself sadly.

"You're so big your highness." She murmured before putting as much in her mouth as she could.

"Areum." Wooyoung gasped, flinching when the girl stroked him again,"Areum stop."

"Why? You're so close your highness.. I can feel you twitching. You wanted this so badly." Areum murmured and put Wooyoung's member in her mouth as the prince came.

Wooyoung shuddered and frowned. "Why would you do this?" He asked softly.

"What do you mean? I did what any man would have wanted of course. I am very beautiful.. which makes you lucky to have me your highness." Areum zipped up Wooyoung's pants.

・:*:・

"You won't find a lot of girls willing to touch you the way I did in this day and age." Areum spoke as if she had just done the prince a favor.

.. I cheated on San.. San is right outside that door and I cheated on him. Wooyoung felt like he was experiencing a crisis.

"So.. where do I sleep for the night? We can continue with a part two-"

"You'll have your own bed until we get married." Wooyoung managed to speak and Areum frowned.

"Really?"

"Y-Yes." Wooyoung spoke. "Sorry I.. I need to go shower."

"I can join you-"

"Areum please. S-stop." Wooyoung spoke and left the nursery.

San watched the prince walk out of the nursery quickly and followed him back to his bedroom.

The moment the two of them entered the room, Wooyoung went to shower, feeling disgusted with himself.

San frowned. Maybe they're getting along well.. he doesn't even feel the need to talk to me at all..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
San and Wooyoung are NOT to blame for what happened to Wooyoung. The prince froze up, and San was guarding outside the door because he thought it was the King's order. And he didn't hear Wooyoung. 1) Castle doors are thick, and 2) Wooyoung wasn't moaning.

 1) Castle doors are thick, and 2) Wooyoung wasn't moaning