introduction

"Once we have loved, what should we fear ?"

Jab pyaar kiya, toh darna kia?

SYNOPSIS

Sharif un-Nissa didn't know what to expect when she was approached by her uncle, a renowned sculptor who worked in the palace. And she certainly didn't expect him to ask of the favour that so casually tumbled from his aged lips. To be a sculpture, in honour of Shehzade Saleem's return back home. This small act to please her uncle would result in her being accepted into the palace as a courtesan, which was more a reward than a price to pay for accepting his request. But what will happen when things go to far and she catches the eye of the Prince himself ?

DISCLAIMER

This book is based on the research I have done on Anarkali, on the plays I have watched, and on the movie 'Mughal-e-Azam', all three increasingly similar in plot, therefore, the plot is not entirely my own. However, the words are. These are my own words and imagination used to coat the basic structure of the plot.

Second of all, the reason I am writing this book is because I planned the sequel first (which is plotted purely from my imagination, with the help of some others that I will credit when the time comes). You can easily go watch the movie 'Mughal-e-Azam' to understand the story of this book, but I wanted to put my full effort in and write this book in my own style of writing and in a way that will correlate with the sequel. Also, some people may prefer reading to watching a movie in a language they don't know (there are subtitles, in case any one is wondering. Please contact me if you would like the site for the movie.)

COPYRIGHT

Therefore, since these are my own words, my own writing, and my own effort, this book may not be reproduced, republished or used in any other form without the consent of its owner - which would be me.

Copyright © julietscrown